• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A legend returns

Gunsrus

:smile4:

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven has returned to Steam at long last! After being taken off the shelf in 2012, the game that started the trend of serious, yet darkly funny video games, has been put back! I loved that game back in the day and I could not stop myself from picking it up right away! All other plans for this evening went out the window and I am now installing it on my PC.

Hip hip horrah!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've never heard of it. Is it a shoot em up game?

Gunsrus

I've never heard of it. Is it a shoot em up game?

Yep, one of the finest ever conceived. Mafia was one of the first games to feature a well-developed storyline and multiple ways to do things. In the most important missions, you can choose who lives and who dies. The characters are top notch and the action is great. You get to use lots of very authentic weapons, which all feature great sound effects and the physics of the game allow you to kill enemies in a variety of very satisfying ways.

What sets Mafia apart from the rest though, is its graphics engine. The folks at Illusion Softworks outdid themselves. They created a believable environment that was ahead of its time. Now, with modern tech, Mafia would be the most immersive experience, especially if Tommy, (the main character) was allowed to go in and out of his home like the ones in GTA V do. That would blow my mind for sure.