• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How many people want a minitruck?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was thinking about this earlier today.

I think a W. PA dealership is needed. I've got some other things going on but will be pursuing this more as summer approaches.

elsmitro

floppy member
Mexican Minitruck?

Every time I see this title I think you are referring to THOSE dirty little Mexican trucks and I think: who would want one of those? Guess it’s from spending too much time on the West Coast. I have driven a few of the ones you are talking about; they were Mitsubishi’s. One I had access to was 4x4 with off road (4 wheeler like) tires. I never needed to go off road at the time but I would think it would be top heavy. Nice little trucks if you have property.

Attachments

• mt.bmp
    71.2 KB · Views: 191

Tact

Did anyone ever buy one of these trucks? I saw a Subaru, painted camo, for sale the other day. He wants $5700.