• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Overheard at the local Harbor Freight tool store...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Want cheap imported tools that are sure to break at an inopportune time, Harbor Freight is your store. I've found some good bargains in that store.

But I never expected to hear a guy answer this to a question from a store employee: No thanks, I'm just shopping for a wedding present...

That is just something you don't hear at Harbor Freight.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
More times than not, the item I bought at HF will break within the first 3 uses. I bought some shoe laces there once, they lasted a bit longer...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
More times than not, the item I bought at HF will break within the first 3 uses. I bought some shoe laces there once, they lasted a bit longer...

So how long would you think a marriage will last if blessed by a harbor Freight gift?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I've bought a few things from HF. I always tell myself to remember what I paid for it so when it breaks or all the smoke leaks out of it I won't be quite so mad,LOL!!
Mike

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am hard on 4 " griners . So I buy a case at a time when I see em on special . I have about a dozen laying around . Each with a different wheel on it .

Cletis

Several yrs ago I bought a couple suction handle cups from HF to use to change a very large window in our home that had cracked. They were cheap and worked great! Made the job a lot easier!

Cletis

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I found a way to extend the life of HF tools.. I buy two, put one in the truck and the other in stock, and the one in the truck will never die. Without a backup, your HF power tool will fail just when you need it the most.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I found a way to extend the life of HF tools.. I buy two, put one in the truck and the other in stock, and the one in the truck will never die. Without a backup, your HF power tool will fail just when you need it the most.
I call BS on this. You buy the second one when you can't find the first one....just like the rest of us.:whistling::yum::yum: