• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DMC 3700 Grooming BROCHURE

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A friend of mine sent me this brochure. This is a big grooming machine, not typically what the ForumsForums members would own, but I thought it might be of interest. Most of us here on the Forums own equipment that is better suited to transportation of family and for fun. This is a workhorse of a machine designed to groom ski and snowmobile trails.

Attachments

• 1dmclogan1x1.jpg
    1dmclogan1x1.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1,055
  • 1dmcloganb1x1.jpg
    1dmcloganb1x1.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1,021

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are the last 2 pages of the brochure. :thumb: And a special "Thank You" that goes out to my friend Joe, who sent this to me :applause:

Attachments

• 1dmcloganc1x1.jpg
    1dmcloganc1x1.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 1dmclogand1x1.jpg
    1dmclogand1x1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 985

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
That looks like what we are going to need here in New England to plow snow this coming winter. If all the rain we have gotten in the past month was snow, we would have about 30 feet of the white stuff, if not more. An average rain is between 2 1/2" - 4"... what does that equate to in snow??? Junk...

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I think the average is 10" snow = 1" rain.

I'd go for that kind of winter :D I bought a plow last year and used it twice :(

Nice machine, that 3700...just wish it had one more seat.....

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
What really amazes me about these large grooming type 1 or 2 passenger 12 foot plus wide machines is how cheap they are being sold. They are so specialized and that market is so small, you can buy one of these in running condition for much less than a comparable multi passenger 8 foot wide snow cat. For some reason it is hard to fit a 12 foot wide snow cat through an 11 foot 6 inch gate but I keep trying.:whistle: :eek: :yum:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
For some reason it is hard to fit a 12 foot wide snow cat through an 11 foot 6 inch gate but I keep trying.:whistle: :eek: :yum:

When the snow is deep enough you can drive over the top rail of the fence and trap it in your yard. Then you'll have to keep it :tiphat:

Wade

Hey guys, I own this machine but someone had their fingers in the range selector wiring and she’s only got low range. Wondering if anyone has schematics?