• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Did anyone read this?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Yea.. and they get automatic citizenship:hammer::hammer::hammer:
WTF? So that means the parents are too?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Actually the provision has never been tested by the SCOTUS as the only ruling about children born here was that of slaves, the reason it was originally added after the civil war and later buy the children of a legal alien. I believe he and his family came legally to work the rail roads. Actually the republicans might be on the correct tract with this on in that they need to get the SCOTUS to render a decision on if it applies to illegal immigrants. Now I have no opinion one way or the other on this really but what I heard said today has a bit of logic to it just know since I'm not a constitutional lawyer.

Oh and the 14th has been amended a few times already on to give woman the vote and again to lower the voting age to 18.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You need to check out the stats for Parkland Hospital in Dallas. I think that almost 75% of births are to illegals, more than any other hospital in the state. The last I heard was that there was a controversy because they were demanding bilingual doctors to care for their needs as well as the needs of other illegals receiving "free" medical care. I don't know what to say. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
You need to check out the stats for Parkland Hospital in Dallas. I think that almost 75% of births are to illegals, more than any other hospital in the state. The last I heard was that there was a controversy because they were demanding bilingual doctors to care for their needs as well as the needs of other illegals receiving "free" medical care. I don't know what to say. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yep thats the hospital that was the main topic on the articles I have read too Frank . Here is an interesting article from snopes on the subject confirming its true . :hammer:

Its also where JFK , Jack Ruby & Oswald died :wink:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp