• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac enters a car show

Moose Guy

Alaska Track Association decided to enter our first car show recently. Thanks to a donated spot from the 49th State Street Rodders, one of the shinier Snow Tracs (#1776) made its debut but not before Walt did some Krylon upgrades under the hood.
Pre car show #01.jpg
It took us a couple hours with a power washer to get it to this point. Now Walt & Steve took over on dressing up the motor. The engine parts were blasted and painted so the hood could be open.
Pre Car show #01a.jpg
Pre Car show #01b.jpg
Pre Car show #01c.jpg
It's amazing what $10 worth of Krylon can do... :whistling:
Car show #01a.jpg
Beautiful work guys and just in time for the car show. :biggrin:
Car show #01b.jpg
It was placed in front of a restored Thunderbird. It was pretty funny seeing the faces of the crowd as they came around the corner and saw the ST4. Nearly everyone over 50 years old had a huge smile on their face and told us of their stories with their's or their buddies out on the trails. We also saw the glint in the kid's eyes who all wanted to go for a ride in something with tracks.
Car show #01c.jpg
We received locations of about 8 other track rigs from this event while talking to folks about keeping trails open, advocating for light foot print and making sure these restored snow cats get back on the trails.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now that is just cool! :biggrin:

I've taken my ST4 to several cars shows and it always draws a crowd..:wink:

Old tractor shows are fair game as well. It's s snow tractor, and it has that hitch. :whistling:

Very neat to do. Makes me wish I lived ALOT closer!

Regards, Kirk