• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kioti Dealer Capital Requirements

Viking

Site Supporter
It look likes the capital requirements to open a Kioti dealership may be quite a bit lower than some of the better known tractor manufacturers.

Attachments

• Kioti Dealer4.jpg
    Kioti Dealer4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Kioti Dealership6.jpg
    Kioti Dealership6.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 109

Viking

Site Supporter
Just so everyone knows, I am not anti-Kioti tractors. I like the CK series as well as the ones that are painted in Cub Cadet colors (the Cub 8000 series). I can't stand those Kioti morons over on TBN.

It's going to take me quite a while to let go of my deep dislike of those idiots and those who provide for their protection on TBN. Until then I may be posting more of what you see above. It's part of my therapy.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's okay guy, we're glad to help with your therepy! So ....just wondering, does Kioki have a service dept? :)

Viking

Site Supporter
Doc said:
That's okay guy, we're glad to help with your therepy! So ....just wondering, does Kioki have a service dept? :)

Here is the Kioti corporate model of what a new dealer's service dept. should look like.

Attachments

• kioti gagrge.jpg
    kioti gagrge.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 109

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Viking said:
Here is the Kioti corporate model of what a new dealer's service dept. should look like.

How did you get that photo of Dargo's garage:rolleyes:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
The original Kioti dealership...

Attachments

• Shed in Field2.jpg
    Shed in Field2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 100

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey, give them credit guys, atleast they're not selling out of a trailer and actually got some premises, or are they? :eek:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
How did you get that photo of Dargo's garage:rolleyes:

Alright, dammit, I want that pic removed. You can see my house in the background. I could be standing in one of the windows naked! Besides, you caught me with my garage door open; you can see all my stuff inside! :mad: :fart2:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Besides, you caught me with my garage door open; you can see all my stuff inside! :mad: :fart2:

Ahhh... except for your 5030 and RTV which are at the shop. :D :eek:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Ahhh... except for your 5030 and RTV which are at the shop. :D :eek:

That also explains why my truck and trailer are not in the picture. They were in use taking my RTV and 5030 to the shop since my dealer doesn't pick up or deliver. :drink:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey I can take the Kioti slamming. Anybody ever take a look at the Cub Cadet 8000 series..............:D

:argueing:

Couldn't resist...............:tiphat:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Big Dog, did you note that I actually spun it into slamming my current manufacturer to balance things out. Honestly, I'm all fixed now and happy (thanks to a certain individual who insists on remaining anonymous). However, I see no problem in a little humor. I think you'll like it here. I'm just curious if you were surprised to see me throw my brand into the mix rather than pile on? Over here, I think you'll get to know the real me a little better. :tiphat:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Hey I can take the Kioti slamming. Anybody ever take a look at the Cub Cadet 8000 series..............:D

Some guy has run one of those on eBay for about 6 consecutive months now. I think just this week he gave up on trying to make the grand slam on it and took his auction off. Heck, with eBay's prices, he must have doubled his cost in the unit! :eek:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No problem and yes I did notice your diversion. Their are some I feel I need to tip toe around. Wait til I start the singing the C** C**** MTD Blues..........LMAO

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:

Yep, my garage!

Viking

Site Supporter
Big Dog said:

Yo Dog, my Kioti "slamming" comes from my deep seeded hatred for the morons over on KiotiByNet and the censors/moderators that provide for their protection. Nothing wrong with the Kioti tractors, I like the ones they supply Cub Cadet with and the rest of the line as well. If I needed a larger tractor I would probably buy one of the Cub 8000 series (Kioti) tractors. I have a great Cub dealer that a bought my 5234D from, I would buy from him instead of the Kioti dealer. If you have a Kioti, congratulations:boobies:, and i hope you get a lot of trouble free use from it.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey man, I was just tuggin the strings. BTW........they got a nice 8454 on Ebay with 90 hours, FEL and tiller and a 8354 with FEL.

Dargo wanted to be sure you knew about them...........