• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DNC is Racist. White men need not apply

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html

White men need not apply.

That’s the message from a Democratic National Committee data services manager, currently on the hunt to filll multiple vacancies in the tech department.

The political organization, which routinely makes grand statements about inclusion, recently sent an email to its employees looking to recruit people for eight open spots including IT Systems Administrator, Product Manager and Chief Security Officer.

Though the Oct. 30 email says that the DNC is looking for a “staff of diverse voices and life experiences,” it apparently doesn’t mean white men.

DNC’s Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader purportedly wrote in an email that the desire for diversity excludes “cisgender straight white males.”

Leader adds, “I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, as they are already in the majority.”

Cisgender is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned to at birth.

“The email in question was not authorized by the DNC nor was it authorized by senior leadership," spokesman Michael Tyler told Fox News. "All hiring decisions at the DNC are made consistent with the DNC’s commitment to equal employment opportunity and hiring an inclusive and talented staff that reflects the coalition of the Democratic Party, because our diversity is our greatest strength.”

Attachments

• DNCemailWhiteMenNeedNotApply.jpg
    DNCemailWhiteMenNeedNotApply.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 67

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Assholes. Who would want to work for those douche kits anyway.

Actually, I would love the opportunity to run some power to their servers. A little 480V to those computers, grab my tool bag and say see ya. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I do hope the DNC loses a ton of white unappreciated voters. Hetrosexual whites are still in the majority. The DNC thinks or knows there are enough idiot white folks who will vote with them no matter what they do. I hope that number is shrinking ..and if they keep it up maybe it will shrink even more before the next election.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I do hope the DNC loses a ton of white unappreciated voters. Hetrosexual whites are still in the majority. The DNC thinks or knows there are enough idiot white folks who will vote with them no matter what they do. I hope that number is shrinking ..and if they keep it up maybe it will shrink even more before the next election.

Best thing to happen to the GOP in a long time is that idiot Perez, the head of the DNC. Many feel that if the Republican wins in the VA gov race today, he will get fired. He keeps the so called social justice warrior identity politics going in high gear.

Just look at that ad in VA that depicts a pickup truck driving republican mowing down minority children with his truck.In other words, all of us that drive pickups are murderers. Stupid shit from stupid people that just turns off the indie voter.