• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Front Door Color

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Some people say you can tell a lot from the color of your front door whether its the inside or outside color!

What color is YOUR front door?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't seen my front door in a couple years and don't remember what color it is. When I do get back to the house, I always come in through the garage!

Some people say you can tell a lot from the color of your front door whether its the inside or outside color!

What color is YOUR front door?

Now to analyze this a little more...

Who are these Some people you speak of? Doorologists? :poke:
As to whether its the inside or outside color, mines the inside door color on the inside, and the outside door color on the outside. Of this, I am certain.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi, you better give us the answers before, I toss the shovel out of this gutter to make room for BD's BH. :yum: