• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Dumbs Shut Down the Gov't, again...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So, the Dumbs shut down the gov't again, because they put their illegal immigrant friends, MS13 and all the other scum ahead of the American people.

They have no soul. Nothing but an empty space where it should be.

I guess most of the blacks are working now, so they need more welfare riff-raff to vote for them.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.23.42 AM.png

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I can only hope the dems not only shot themselves in the foot but hit a femoral artery in so doing!!
Mike

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you Democrats! No government is the best kind of government.

Please don't rush to solve this.

rugerman

The democrats are playing to their base, remember obama told the illegals to go ahead and vote, now the democrats are counting on them to do just that, that is why Trump is so intense on voting reform and catching voting cheats.
It looks like the shutdown is being attributed to the democrats, even our local paper which leans to the liberal side (college town) placed the blame on the democrats. I hope that this stupidity comes back to bite them in the ass. I also thought that sending the republicans home to call their bluff a master stroke, maybe the republicans are finally learning to play hardball.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The left wing media outlets are all screaming it's Trump and the Republicans fault...

Unfortunately they out number FOX by 6 to 1... :bolt:

I hope when people understand the why, that DACA is the only reason, the Trump camp will prevail..

But I also understand some of the low information left wing lunatics will not be able to understand what is actually happening and by whom...

:boxing: I hope Trump kicks their dirty little ass's. :thumbup:

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just wait until the State of the Union address. The MSM will have to cover it. Trump is going to have a huuuuuge audience and he is going to pull no punches. :boxing: He will tell it just like it is. :laugh3:

Bring your popcorn and beverage of choice, sit back and enjoy the show. It will be a thing of beauty. :yum::thumbup:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Would it be wrong if he called the democrats a pejorative such as shitheads in the address?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Would it be wrong if he called the democrats a pejorative such as shitheads in the address?

It would be a thing of beauty. Not only hearing it spoken, but enjoying the days afterward when the liberals melt down into slag.

Hell, he should even hand out I'm a Shit Head t-shirt to every member of congress with a D after their name.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
There's three or four with an R behind their name that are eligible for that shirt!!
Mike