• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DOW Hits 25.000!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear President Trump,

"We are still not tired of Winning™

Sincerely,

The United States of America

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 12.50.38 PM.png

S-noWonder

I know this is "good" news, but it seems like it's not riding on real numbers. It went up way too fast. It worries me.

rugerman

Went up too fast, during obama’s Administration it hardly moved up at all, or it went up a little then went back down a couple of days later, now since Trump became president it has been steadily going up. I feel that obama’s Policies had suppressed the markets growth and once he was gone the market took off in order to make up the ground that obama had suppressed for 8 years. My 2 cents.

S-noWonder

Went up too fast, during obama’s Administration it hardly moved up at all, or it went up a little then went back down a couple of days later, now since Trump became president it has been steadily going up. I feel that obama’s Policies had suppressed the markets growth and once he was gone the market took off in order to make up the ground that obama had suppressed for 8 years. My 2 cents.

I like this! Okay, I will ease up. This makes good sense. :)

Trackrig

The problem was Oboma didn't know what the economy was or how to even spell it. If you look back at his record, he never held a job like you and me. He spent his life going to school, fund raising and in the government. Once he got into office all he did was make more regulations. Even Bill Clinton recognized how important the economy was - remember his "It's the Economy Stupid" signs?

Bill

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
LMAO yeah, DOW up 220 today. Fastest start for a new year in history. Black unemployment down to its lowest level in over 20 years.

What's on the lame stream media? Wolfe's gossip book on Trump which the left handers are embracing as gospel because now they are on the 25th amendment kick.:w00t2::bolt:

MAGA!!

rugerman

You can damn well bet that the media is NOT going to say ANYTHING positive about any of Trump’s accomplishments, and you can also bet that all negative or in their eyes negative stuff will be shouted as gospel and repeated long term true or not and if proven to be a lie they will not retract or if they do it will be at midnight on some am podunk ratio station .

rugerman

Yep, book comes out negative of Trump, Trump has tif with ex advisor press is all over it. Dow making huge gains, unemployment way down, tax bill passes, welfare down, crickets from the media. No they aren’t against Trump. Just BLIND.

rugerman

More winning, Dow finished up 322 points and passed 26,000 today, reported on Fox News tonight but crickets from the others from what I saw. If the market had a positive day during Obama’s term you heard about what a great job he was doing. Trump is right, not just fake news, fake media.