• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 in 1 tablet

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I figured it's time to upgrade the Asus eee pad transformer tablet I picked up a few years ago. Even after a couple of factory resets it was still slow and couldn't keep up to the newer programing options. It was running an old version of Android which I tried upgrading to the latest version. This only bogged it down to where I couldn't keep more than a couple things open.

Fast forward to today. One of the items I picked up at the border was a newer Asus transformer 2 in 1 tablet. This one is windows based. It came with windows 8. First order of business was to upgrade to windows 10. We'll see how it goes. It still had the factory plastic on the screen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk