• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Track belting

SIMONALLEN

I have some 5 1/2" X 6 ply goodyear belting in stock I can even get it punched for you.

Call me 1-888-797-8799 ext 242
Simon

What happened to 59 muskeg / I have a 73 Thiokol spryte that needs 12 belts. And I am not to excited about paying 450.00 a belt either.I wish 59 muskeg would finish what he started on the belting story. Like details on what he found out on the belting he had reserched . Is it just belting or is it special. Is it conveyer belting. Or is it special for snowcats. What are the questions we need to know when looking for belting.Like I hear you talk about thickness of rubber on top is differant than bottom. This matters because the grousers will move around if it is too thick.EXETRA.