• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wilderness Zone in New Mexico Won't Be Lost to Smugglers, Advocates Say

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't trust them anytime they designate a "wilderness area". They then craft oppressive rules for these areas to restrict citizens use of our public lands. Seems good on the surface but what else will they slide in after this is authorized?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't trust them anytime they designate a "wilderness area". They then craft oppressive rules for these areas to restrict citizens use of our public lands. Seems good on the surface but what else will they slide in after this is authorized?

Perty much the way I see it Bill , Wont be long before they start posting signs 50 miles inside the border warning tourists its not safe because of drug trafickers . were basiclly giving our land away a little bit at a time IMO . :hammer:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Typical democrat bullshit. What they are doing is creating a SANCTUARY for future democrat voters where they cannot be touched by local/state LEO's, and out of reach of the border LEO's. Nifty trick by those sleezy bastards.

RedRocker

They pull that crap in Utah all the time, "wilderness study areas". They don't study a damn thing, but they do limit access unless you want to walk in.