• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
taking 1 to spend w/ me, myself, my down comforter/pillows..... & chit chat w/ my dearest pals; & read, watch television--
i'll hafta be diligent. i'll put vodka into my cider once it's cider-to-sip~~ ummmm-------

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Morning PG, I'm on Autopilot. Can't wake up today. 2 coffees and no effect yet. Stayed up way past my bedtime trying to get a DVD player to work with the TV. I have to get a 10 year old to do it for me.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
So far I've prepped supper in a slow cooker. (Roast potatoes and carrots). Made 5 lunches for school. Broke up 2 arguments amongst the girls. Sheesh. Why do girls have to be so difficult in the morning? If something is on the floor blocking your dresser, wouldn't it be easier to move it instead of a 15 minute fight?

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ! Finishing my coffee ,reading the forums , then going to go out and block some wood . May even get up the gumption to mount a 36” bar on the 395xp and split a +36” white oak log into quarters . Then again , I might not . . .

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So far I've prepped supper in a slow cooker. (Roast potatoes and carrots). Made 5 lunches for school. Broke up 2 arguments amongst the girls. Sheesh. Why do girls have to be so difficult in the morning? If something is on the floor blocking your dresser, wouldn't it be easier to move it instead of a 15 minute fight?

Seriously?
Are you suggesting that pubescent and teenage girls should be logical?

They are prepping to someday be wives. :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to a Hawaiian Lau tonite. And no, I'm not gonna wear a grass skirt.

I may wear a big red Hibiscus flower. But I cannot remember if it should be in my right, or left, ear.

One ear says I'm gay, the other says I'm not

One says I'm available, the other says I'm taken.

Confused.

However, to look authentically Hawaiian, and not signal anything, I could put it in my man bun with a flashy bandana, and wear some really floppy loose shorts. I already have the round belly so that should all look authentic.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made a peach cobbler after my nap and watched 4 parts of a docu-series of JFK A New World Order. I love tubi tv!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Been on the phone with Jeff and his future Mrs.
Miss Haas.
She's a dandy!
Also did an OS update on the phone.
Oreo?
Everything looks a little different, the icons on the screen.
It's running ok.
My gallery of pics however they're all blank files.
Had to go back and name them in order to know what files to share.
It happened before when I did a scan and clean.
Grr!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ! Going to finish my coffee , tinker around in the shop for a bit while my body tries to assume a reasonably functional mode . Then it’s back to bucking oak .
Hope you all have a great and safe day !

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Had all these great plans to clean up the yard and make a dump run today. Instead, it's a walker kind of day. Back throbbing causing loss of feeling in my legs and feet. It is what it is. I'll feel better again. I just overdid it on Monday at scouts. We went canoeing. I was feeling good and had no problem lifting up the canoe on my shoulders. So I showed the kids how to do it about 6 times.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess we're going car shopping/searching today.
Wauseon, Bowling Green and Toledo.
Just waiting for her to get off work early.
She drove my car to work today, hers is getting that bad.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess we're going car shopping/searching today.
Wauseon, Bowling Green and Toledo.
Just waiting for her to get off work early.
She drove my car to work today, hers is getting that bad.

She should choose one she really likes. Common sense is fine but don't be too practical. Even if they are a strain on the budget,,,;, it is much easier to make payments, and repairs, on a car you enjoy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She should choose one she really likes. Common sense is fine but don't be too practical. Even if they are a strain on the budget,,,;, it is much easier to make payments, and repairs, on a car you enjoy.

No to the car she wanted.
It was a Chevy Impala, out of her price range. But it's red! she said.
She took it for a test drive and that's what did it.
We only looked in Archbold, actually today.
Several were ok, but we're going to keep looking.
I picked up another Auto Trader at the gas station.
Keep looking!
I've found 3 more JFK documentaries and a Reagan on the app.:clap:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good morning ! Off to the oncology center for chemo . The Doc wanted me to finish the treatment regimen even though the scan shows clear . That’s fine by me . Then ,this afternoon ,I really need to mow .

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Good morning everyone. Not much on the agenda. Have to make a garbage run to the dump. And physio at 10. Other than that I may go check out some new trucks. Still undecided on what to get. My back says a 3/4 ton is out of the question. Yes, I've tested a few. It's a toss up between the f150 and a Chevy Silverado right now.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not much here either.

HOT and HUMID today.

I think my wife wants me to fix her sister's bed. Apparently the memory foam mattress she has is sinking through the slats that support it. A piece of plywood over the slats/under the mattress should be a quick fix.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I have to go finish this.
20180920_101048-768x768.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
No to the car she wanted.
It was a Chevy Impala, out of her price range. But it's red! she said.
She took it for a test drive and that's what did it.
We only looked in Archbold, actually today.
Several were ok, but we're going to keep looking.
I picked up another Auto Trader at the gas station.
Keep looking!
I've found 3 more JFK documentaries and a Reagan on the app.:clap:

My wife will only buy a car that "speaks" to her inner soul. That kinda worries me. But so far, after fifty years, it has been a successful approach. We put more than 200K on every car for which she has fallen. Current minivan daily driver is a 1999 Dodge Grand caravan. 270K on the clock and still goin' strong.
:thumbup:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ,and happy Friday ! Going to do some ,ore mowing as soon as the grass dries a bit . While I’m on weather delay for that , I’m going to run the log splitter for a while .
Aloha !

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
While I’m on weather delay for that , I’m going to run the log splitter for a while .
Aloha !

Hawaiian logs?

I’m setting in the service dept waiting room waiting on a state inspection.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Except for the wall to wall mirror we got the new half bath in last nite. Every pipe faucet and drain worked first try without a leak. Amazing

Not one emergency trip to the hardware required. Has me a bit worried.:unsure:

We received Purchase Orders yesterday and again last night. My company's capacity is sold out 'till Christmas. We need to hire ten new employees.
So much for retirement. Damn Trump effect gets me again.

Ya know, it was always my intention to die in the yoke or the saddle. Whilst I would prefer the saddle, more and more, it looks like the yoke will be my fate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.