• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

TV Programing Now Just Click Bait?

Bamby

We're now briefly interrupting these commercial messages to insert a bit of click bait that brought you to this station. Please be patient we'll be right back with your regular scheduled commercial programing...:hammer:

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We're now briefly interrupting these commercial messages to insert a bit of click bait that brought you to this station. Please be patient we'll be right back with your regular scheduled commercial programing...:hammer:

I DVR EVERYTHING I want to watch. I then zip through the commercials and back to regular programming. I haven't watched a commercial at home for several years. I even tell the DVR to only record first run programs so I do not get caught with a rerun. But, I can see DirecTV catching on and eliminating that feature some time in the future, so I have to watch their commercials.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I usually have a book in hand to read during commercials with the sound turned down just enough to tell when the program restarts, then the sound is turned back up and the book is in my lap.
Mike