• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My previous persona

Gunsrus

I used to be known as Pau Diaz on another forum. I was all over it, posting many new threads daily and ranting about what I liked and didn't like. I posted outlandish comments and tried to get under everyone's skin. I'd like to dedicate this thread to you all, so you know what I was like and can learn from me, so you don't end up becoming like me and you remind me of why I had to be banned from the said forum.

In the following posts, I'm going to recreate Pau Diaz. Some of you might know what I'm talking about, some of you might not. Here goes...

Modesty is a bitch, an attitude expressed by people with such weak stomachs they're just a waste of space. Life is for us to live to the fullest, a golden path for us all to walk and enjoy to the fullest. I'd like us all to share our talents on this forum, so we can inspire each other and squish all those little bugs that don't know their true worth.

Kane

We know nothing about being banned, now do we Kane? :yum::yum::yum:

Nope. I can only imagine that anyone getting banned on the Internet must be a very bad person. A very bad person, with a poisonous ideology. It's a good thing the mods are always evenhanded, and get rid of the bad actors before they cause trouble with all of the good liberals. We don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt.

That Diaz guy must really be a wise guy.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Nope. I can only imagine that anyone getting banned on the Internet must be a very bad person. A very bad person, with a poisonous ideology. It's a good thing the mods are always evenhanded, and get rid of the bad actors before they cause trouble with all of the good liberals. We don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt.

That Diaz guy must really be a wise guy.

Yeah. Really underhanded using an alter ego like that. :whistling:

Gunsrus

My talents are reading and writing and learning. I'm a quick study and learner. I pay close attention to detail and can quickly reason things, from computers, guns and languages. Come on, let's all share what we are good at. It's what makes us what we are.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My talents are reading and writing and learning. I'm a quick study and learner. I pay close attention to detail and can quickly reason things, from computers, guns and languages. Come on, let's all share what we are good at. It's what makes us what we are.

Well, let's see.

I used to be good at electrical work. I say used to because I do my damnest to stay away from it these days.

I'm damn good at aggravating liberals. I piss them off every chance I get.

I won't say I'm good at cooking, but I enjoy it and do it every chance I get.

I won't say I'm a good target shooter, but I enjoy that too and do it every chance I get.

I'm done.

Gunsrus

Well, let's see.

I used to be good at electrical work. I say used to because I do my damnest to stay away from it these days.

I'm damn good at aggravating liberals. I piss them off every chance I get.

I won't say I'm good at cooking, but I enjoy it and do it every chance I get.

I won't say I'm a good target shooter, but I enjoy that too and do it every chance I get.

I'm done.

Good stuff, TiredRitred! So, you're good at cooking and electronics. Nice to know. :chef:

Now, let's keep the ball rolling.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a self-righteous pain in the ass...and damn proud of it. :brows:

I tend to be good at whatever I put my mind to. I enjoy the research component of learning new things as much as achieving competency and excelling in new hobbies.

I've been a butcher, a baker and made stick candles with my wife many decades ago as a hobby. I've been a licensed electrical contractor, general contractor, roofer, plumber, drywall installer/finisher (real good at that shit). Never did get into HVAC, as that was always another whole truck load of tools I didn't own, and they work a lot of off hours which I don't care for. I fish, hunt, enjoy sex when I can get it :brows:, and love to piss off liberals with FACTS...we all know their aversion to the truth.

I've been banned from more forums than I can remember, and I believe once or twice from this one right here. I stopped making new friends because most of them have turned out to be users and/or abusers, and can't be trusted or depended upon to help me when I need a favor. I count my true friends on just a few fingers of one hand, and everyone else is simply an acquaintance.

I tend to be the go-to guy for my many "acquaintances" and customer when they're stuck with a problem they can't seem to solve, so I guess that's why I enjoy my business as a handyman.

I'm sure there's more I've done, but that's enough for now. My latest hobby is air rifles. I only have two right now (Hatsan 95 Vortex in .25 cal., and Benjamin Trail NP in .22 cal.), but I have my eyes on a couple others I'd like to own just for shits-n-giggles.

Attachments

• find you handy.jpg
    find you handy.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 130

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I'm a great cook, was in the business for almost 20 years

I'm a good auto mechanic

I'm really good at pissing people off and not just liberals, although they are my main target

And I'm good at just being me

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
As you can tell, Jev's also quite humble. In fact, they wanted him to visit the White House on Wednesday but when he couldn't make it they had to settle for the Pope instead.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

I tend to be good at whatever I put my mind to. I enjoy the research component of learning new things as much as achieving competency and excelling in new hobbies.

I've been a butcher, a baker and made stick candles with my wife many decades ago as a hobby. I've been a licensed electrical contractor, general contractor, roofer, plumber, drywall installer/finisher (real good at that shit). Never did get into HVAC, as that was always another whole truck load of tools I didn't own, and they work a lot of off hours which I don't care for. I fish, hunt, enjoy sex when I can get it :brows:, and love to piss off liberals with FACTS...we all know their aversion to the truth.

I've been banned from more forums than I can remember, and I believe once or twice from this one right here. I stopped making new friends because most of them have turned out to be users and/or abusers, and can't be trusted or depended upon to help me when I need a favor. I count my true friends on just a few fingers of one hand, and everyone else is simply an acquaintance.

I tend to be the go-to guy for my many "acquaintances" and customer when they're stuck with a problem they can't seem to solve, so I guess that's why I enjoy my business as a handyman.

I'm sure there's more I've done, but that's enough for now. My latest hobby is air rifles. I only have two right now (Hatsan 95 Vortex in .25 cal., and Benjamin Trail NP in .22 cal.), but I have my eyes on a couple others I'd like to own just for shits-n-giggles.

For that exact reason is why I will always own a dog. Best friend the good Lord put on the face of this Earth.

As you can tell, Jev's also quite humble. In fact, they wanted him to visit the White House on Wednesday but when he couldn't make it they had to settle for the Pope instead.

:yum::yum::yum: Sorry Joe, but you set yourself up for that one. :yum::yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
See what I mean about "acquaintances?" :yum::yum::yum:

As for the pope...naw, I ain't going there. Wrong thread.

Gunsrus

Yeah! The numbers are growing. It's good to see. One of my other talents is lifting the medicine ball for countless repetitions. I do get tired, but it takes a while. I can usually do about 200-400 repetitions before my body tells me to give up. I got to wait until my scar on my belly heals. Won't be touching the ball again until November, bit when I do, I'm going to slowly start again and then pick up where I left off.

I'm a great cook, was in the business for almost 20 years

I'm a good auto mechanic

I'm really good at pissing people off and not just liberals, although they are my main target

And I'm good at just being me

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow, another cook. An auto mechanic's always handy. Thumbs up! Now, who's next?

Angelface

Hmm.. been told I am good at writing and have a very open and fun personality that attracts people.... I guess..:unsure: I'm good at my job and have been told that I am a very loving and supporting wife and mother.

Other than that, I don't know what else I am good at... lol

Gunsrus

Continuting to speak as Pau Diaz...

Congrats to all the members posting their talents thus far. It feels so good to read them. They're proof that the golden path isn't some delusional guy's illusion. I'll keep asking for talents later on. Right now, I've got something I have to get off my chest.

Obama's mother was white. She made a demographically wise choice by marrying his black father. The blood of a nation is always made stronger by two people of different races having children. Now, Obama decided to marry a black woman and have children with herm undoing the work his mother had done.

Obama chose to side with the blacks against the whites and this makes me so fucking angry!

Gunsrus

The French that don't come from Paris are such petty fucks. I got a black friend that had to leave France and he didn't have to. He'd grown up there, gone to school there, he was studying law at university there for fucks sake! I mean, in a country that needs a boost in blood because of old age, provincial French have to be such racist shits as to drive out a guy with the potential of my friend.

In Paris, this bullshit wouldn't happen. My sister worked in Paris for five years and she saw none of this fucking shit. She'd seen lots of people of mixed origin, with kids of mixed origin, too! She did say the French away from Paris in the provinces were still racist and I've got a friend who's living proof of that. Fucking racist pricks drove away my aspiring lawyer friend. Sad sons and daughters of bitches!:angry:

Gunsrus

The truth be told, I admire the French very much. They have a great society, filled with great cooks, writers and film makers. They are also decent architects. Paris is said to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. My sister worked there for five years and she liked it very much. I also admire the city for its cosmopolitan atmosphere.

However, when I was posting as Pau Diaz, I was ignorant and not very enlightened on the French. I didn't realize that their racism was in the process of dying out and being replaced by better relations with people of other races. Having said that, I'd like to carry on posting as Pau Diaz here, to show all of you the kind of mistakes I made, so you don't follow in my wake.

Three fucking weeks and nobody's replied to this post?! My goodness, are you fucking French lovers? Does their cerebral culture make high and mighty fucks out of you or what?! What happened to the modern idea of taking people as they are?