• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My wife buys $4.00 cans of dog food!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Not really, but she will "run to the store" and buy two cans of dog food at a time...at $0.75 each.

The problem is "running to the store" is a 20 mile round trip, and she will take the F150. With the price of gas the way it's going, that damn dog food is getting pretty expensive. :mad:

Not really, but she will "run to the store" and buy two cans of dog food at a time...at $0.75 each.

The problem is "running to the store" is a 20 mile round trip, and she will take the F150. With the price of gas the way it's going, that damn dog food is getting pretty expensive. :mad:

Why does she only buy 2 at a time?

You have an F150? Nice! Are you on any truck forums?

snow dog

What kind of Dog food ?:unsure:

fuzznutz

now if my gas mileage would just come up past 13 mpg i'd love my dodge alot more but its still better than a car

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'

Attachments

• Dodge Post 1.JPG
    Dodge Post 1.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 156

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
JackieBlue said:
Ooooh baby!:w00t2:

That's Cummins power, sweetheart. Did I scare you? I sometimes bring out feelings in people that they don't themselves understand...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIUNasJc2UM&playnext=1&list=PL9C15727DACCBED84&index=18"]YouTube - Dodge Cummins Diesel Smoke[/ame]

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Why does she only buy 2 at a time?

You have an F150? Nice! Are you on any truck forums?

Hell if I know!?

f150online.com

(Guys, I think I discovered Jackie's weakness!)

A friend of mine has a really nice F150. He's on one of the truck forums all the time. I'll have to ask him which one.

Oh and I have a few weaknesses.:wink:

dont worry bout Jackie. she has a Jeep. she knows NOTHING about trucks :biggrin:

loboloco

Oh, this is the one I rode down the West Denver grade, because the jakes quit. Only thing was I had to re upholster the seat, cause I sucked it up my ass.