• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

its not too early...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
anyone start their xmas shopping yet? ive got several people covered already......:biggrin:

if you havent, :hammer: get at it!!! before Yobama starts raising the taxes on everything!!!:whistling:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Christmas shopping????? .... it's not December 23rd yet, is it?????

Time really flies when you get older. I "lost" another 3 months somewhere. :biggrin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey, i gotta do it early! otherwise ill forget and be rushing and nto get everything i need. plus, i have the money to do it right now, and if i dont, ill waste it on somethin then i wont have any for gifts LOL

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I started last year on 12/28 - after the return crowds thinned down a bit -- you'd be amazed what kind of markdowns you can find at that time of year...
I picked up more stuff in Feb & March when a couple of my tool catalogs decided to really mark down their leftover gift sections. ($15 for a $50 pogo stick was one of the wife's favorite items -- I didn't even get to hide it from her for 9 months)

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
nope - Cabela's has GREAT post holiday sales...
Last year I was picking up mini-leatherman type tools 3 or 4 for $10, fiberglass handled hatchets for $8, etc...