• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KFC Tortures Chickens.

rc2james

Site Supporter
Bucket.jpg

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't know about KFC but I personaly witnessed Nixon waterboarding a chicken.

Alonzo Tubbs, witing for a thoroughly disgusted Lem Foutes. Says he's going to put a dog on that no good finger licken' chicken plucker!

daedong

KFC suppliers cram birds into huge waste-filled factories, breed and drug them to grow so large that they can’t even walk, and often break their wings and legs. At slaughter, the birds’ throats are slit and they are dropped into tanks of scalding-hot water—often while they are still conscious. It would be illegal for KFC to abuse dogs, cats, pigs, or cows in these ways.

To all you dog and cat lovers.
The last comment is so true, well in regards to dogs and cats, we are a people of double standards,

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It should be noted that KFC buys their chickens from suppliers just like all the supermarkets, just like the butcher shops, independent restaurants and the chicken restaurant chains. KFC's name is being dragged through the mud because it is easily recognizable and known nationwide.

The farming practices of the chicken industry are regulated. If people don't like the regulations they can work to change them, I have no issue with that, but to suggest that KFC is the responsible party and is guilty of these things is nothing more than a lie.

daedong

It should be noted that KFC buys their chickens from suppliers just like all the supermarkets, just like the butcher shops, independent restaurants and the chicken restaurant chains. KFC's name is being dragged through the mud because it is easily recognizable and known nationwide.

The farming practices of the chicken industry are regulated. If people don't like the regulations they can work to change them, I have no issue with that, but to suggest that KFC is the responsible party and is guilty of these things is nothing more than a lie.

Half right, KFC would have there chickens grown under contract.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Half right, KFC would have there chickens grown under contract.
Not sure how your laws work in your country, but here in the US, whether under contract or not, the USDA regulations must be followed. The contract cannot violate USDA regulations for the handling and processing of the animals. So no matter how you cut it, what they are doing is legal. If people don't like the regulations they can work to change them, no laws have to be passed to change regulations, they are administrative regulations in many cases. Facts are facts, KFC is buying chickens and doing so legally from legal and regulated chicken producers. Blame the regulations. Go after the processors, but KFC is being unfairly cast in a bad light.

daedong

Not sure how your laws work in your country, but here in the US, whether under contract or not, the USDA regulations must be followed. The contract cannot violate USDA regulations for the handling and processing of the animals. So no matter how you cut it, what they are doing is legal. If people don't like the regulations they can work to change them, no laws have to be passed to change regulations, they are administrative regulations in many cases. Facts are facts, KFC is buying chickens and doing so legally from legal and regulated chicken producers. Blame the regulations. Go after the processors, but KFC is being unfairly cast in a bad light.

I don't know how legal got into this as it is a moral issue . A little like abortion.

rc2james

Site Supporter
The only issue I have with Coronal Sanders Chicken is the price. I would eat I everyday if I could afford it. I don’t really give a flying cluck about the chickens.

It couldn’t be a whole lot worse than the live chickens killed when I was a child. The adults would chase them down, wring their necks and then chop off their heads, allowing the decapitated birds to flop around while the other birds ran for their lives among them.

Yep, those were good times.:w00t2:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
The only issue I have with Coronal Sanders Chicken is the price. I would eat I everyday if I could afford it. I don’t really give a flying cluck about the chickens.

It couldn’t be a whole lot worse than the live chickens killed when I was a child. The adults would chase them down, wring their necks and then chop off their heads, allowing the decapitated birds to flop around while the other birds ran for their lives among them.

Yep, those were good times.:w00t2:

I remember them days well helping my grandmother out.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember them well too murph. The slowest one was on the table for dinner.

K

kermit2

???kind of man would kill a poor defenseless chicken???
those things are innocent creatures, i quit being a carnivore,
I am now a cannibal.
my 1st choice was vagitarian
Laura said no
so here I am
a non chicken eater
:brows:

daedong

Then the people that have a moral issue with it need to try to change the legal side of it.

That's true however if enough pressure is put on KFC to change the way their contractors operate it makes it much easier to then get the law changed.

rc2james

Site Supporter
???kind of man would kill a poor defenseless chicken???
those things are innocent creatures, i quit being a carnivore,
I am now a cannibal.
my 1st choice was vagitarian
Laura said no
so here I am
a non chicken eater
:brows:

The same kind of man that has been evolving for thousands of years. All living things(including plants) are used as food by higher life forms. Those people who killed those poor chickens were just trying to survive in a time when you needed to kill something to eat. Winters didn’t allow for vegetarian living like we have it today.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum: surrrrrre!!!

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
All that I can add to this thread of very diverse opinions is finger licking good.:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
All that I can add to this thread of very diverse opinions is finger licking good.:whistling:
The last time I had a piece of KFC was ohhhhhhh way back in.. let me see...
Well, I can't remember. Quite frankly, I don't even remember what chicken tastes like, or steak.. pork or beef for that matter.
If I smell it cooking, I think I can recall the taste ;)

Turkey is a different matter.
I eat it once within the 365 cycle, at Thanksgiving- because Mother insists on it.
Even then it's organic and the slightest sliver of white meat I can get away with on my plate to appease the non-veg masses:yum:
(There was a cheeseburger incident.. but we won't go there).:doh:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Now........ Imagine this. You have those two naked women that are pictured in the first post locked in a room. They are starving. You put in a plate of celery and a plate of KFC. Which will be faught over first? LOL Bunch of hipacriticle bastards!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Now........ Imagine this. You have those two naked women that are pictured in the first post locked in a room. They are starving. You put in a plate of celery and a plate of KFC. Which will be faught over first? LOL Bunch of hipacriticle bastards!

Put a 3 year old in a playpen with a live rabbit and an apple.
Which 'thing' will they reach for to put in their mouth?

Thank you Harvey Diamond.:yum:

rc2james

Site Supporter
Put a 3 year old in a playpen with a live rabbit and an apple.
Which 'thing' will they reach for to put in their mouth?

Thank you Harvey Diamond.:yum:

You will eat what you’re told to eat young lady!
Don't make you give me a spanking!:shifty: