• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

C'mon 14 years old.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah 14 years old and he walks into a Chicago Police Station in uniform and is given an assignment. :yum: :yum: :yum:

Boy pleads innocent to impersonating officer

The teenager appeared in a juvenile courtroom on Monday with his hands cuffed behind his back. A judge ordered that he be held at the juvenile center because he could pose a danger to himself.

I think he could pose a danger to the police station. I think this guy deserves an award to faking out the police department. 14 years old :yum::yum:

On Saturday the teen, wearing an officer's uniform, walked into a police station and was assigned to go on patrol. He partnered with another officer for about five hours before the ruse was discovered.

I bet his partner is the laughing stock of the police station. :yum: :yum:

The boy did not have a gun, never issued any tickets and didn't drive the squad car, Deputy Superintendent Daniel Dugan said.

That's reassuring. :yum:

Police said they were investigating how the deception went undetected for so long in what they described as a serious security breach.
Yeah they best check into this. I wouldn't want anyone younger running the police department

Locutus

Banned
C'mon gize!

After all, we're talking about the CHICAGO police department here aren't we??? :brows::brows:

Mayor Daley's police department, in Blago's state?? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Trakternut

Hell! He'd fit right in with our Boy Scou..........errrrrrr:unsure:....police officers here. He'd prob'ly drive the squad car better too! :whistling: