• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

bloody customer!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Im pissed off...i drew up this plan for a kitchen i am fitting 3 months ago and today after cutting in the sink the customer says the sink should be the other way round to what it is....

for me to do so the washer needs to be moved hence all the plumbing to go with it...and the cupboards...new sink ect....so the dozy cow says leave the washer where it is and move the sink to the left and thats a no go due to electrical regs and sockets will need moving along with new work top to re cut the sink into.

I told her you pay and you can have what you want but she threw a wobbler so i got pissed off and told her the plan is what is it and come home for a cold beer so she can talk to her husband on extra costs or fucking live with what we agreed!!!

im sure my drawing that has sat in her possession for the last 3 months clearly shows what we agreed on or am i just nuts in this 86f humid heat???

Attachments

• img024.jpg
    img024.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 113

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A kind builder puts a heat register blowing under the sink to keep her feet warm while she does the dishes. Move her heat register to under the fridge...

Galvatron

A kind builder puts a heat register blowing under the sink to keep her feet warm while she does the dishes. Move her heat register to under the fridge...

i was thinking of one under the bloody patio:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Hopefully, you have a way of demonstrating that she had the plan and agreed to it. If so, relax and enjoy the brew.

Sorry - I have computer customers that do this type of thing all the time.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You did not center the sink under the window! First mistake as they all look out the window while washing dishes. Then you have to plant a tree to block the view a few years down the road.:whistling:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry - I have computer customers that do this type of thing all the time.
Hell, my customers want everything including the kitchen sink but once I include it, they're happy and don't really care where I put it.

Galvatron

i have signed copies of the drawings but she seems to think it is to her liking if she chose so...if it was to her liking i would never make any bloody money...

And as for bill and his center window lark yes i could if her arse permitted the space i have to work with:hammer::hammer::hammer:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you have signed copies, submit her an estimate for the changes. Basically, the price is start from scratch.

Galvatron

you know what i done with this shit so i just had a cooling shower my phone is off and now im going to take my 2 awesome grandkids out for a nice walk and me and my and Jack (Leilani to young) are having icecream.

we will walk to our local lakes and say up yours world...again i am a winner:yum::yum::yum:

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When she talks money with the hubby you will get your answer. Go enjoy the kids!

Galvatron

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyve_egY8o"]These are the days~Van Morrison - YouTube[/ame]

well it would be if the last half hour was not spent cleaning up a mustard cheesy nappy :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

sorted...in short the husband has said"stick to the plan if she dont like it she can move out"

2 more days and job done so no more crazy lady to deal with....until the next job:shifty:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thought that might be how it ended up. He has to deal with it every day. You just have to make it work and look good and then get out of there.

Galvatron

The problem is Bill town houses have limited spaces to work with so i do my best to use the space wisely....then all of the sudden the customer seems to think the area i have to work with in some way expands and they can move things...its when i rip out the old and the space looks bigger their imagination along with a few gin and tonics take over their true sense of reality.

In short they piss me off :yum::yum::yum: