• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random thoughts

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll not argue the point. But most of us post our daily routines and plans in the other thread.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
That is a random thought. Though I'm not sure it is valid.

Amazon put a lot of people OUT of work. Are they not available?

Apparently the gubmit gave many of them a better deal. Money in the bank every month and they can sleep in.

J.J. McDaniels

I’m sitting here on a rainy Thursday morning waiting on a tire on my work truck to be replaced and I’m watching the news as they interviewed Tom Hayes, the CEO of Ocean Spray on one of the many shortages we’re currently facing - cranberries for Thanksgiving. Not trying to sound like a dick but I doubt there’s going to be a shortage of anything much on their tables.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I’m sitting here on a rainy Thursday morning waiting on a tire on my work truck to be replaced and I’m watching the news as they interviewed Tom Hayes, the CEO of Ocean Spray on one of the many shortages we’re currently facing - cranberries for Thanksgiving. Not trying to sound like a dick but I doubt there’s going to be a shortage of anything much on their tables.
There seems to be plenty of Food Club brand cranberries on the grocery shelves here. Food Club replaced Western Family and their whole berry sauce is crap, Thin syrup with some berries thrown in. I tried one can and will not buy any more. Ocean spray or nothing!!

J.J. McDaniels

There seems to be plenty of Food Club brand cranberries on the grocery shelves here. Food Club replaced Western Family and their whole berry sauce is crap, Thin syrup with some berries thrown in. I tried one can and will not buy any more. Ocean spray or nothing!!
They weren’t ever really a tradition for us when I was growing up. I haven’t looked, but no doubt we’re at least somewhat in stock here ourselves.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
When we were first married, my wife would clean with nothing but her apron. When she requested some help, I was eager, BOY WAS I EAGER. It's a wonder we got any cleaning done at all.

Now she seems to have forgotten the joy of that because now, when she askes, she really wants me to help clean. I do thebest I can but, watching he vacuum gets me hot!

I mean "BUMMER."
BTW I never stooped to wearing an apron as it got in the way.

J.J. McDaniels

I shouldn't revel in the misery of others, but I'm pleased that Jessie Smollett (or is it Jussie?) was found guilty on five charges. I didn't follow the trial but maybe Alec Balwin will rub whatever brain matter he has in that big, giant, ugly head of his together and follow in his footsteps.

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I shouldn't revel in the misery of others, but I'm pleased that Jessie Smollett (or is it Jussie?) was found guilty on five charges. I didn't follow the trial but maybe Alec Balwin will rub whatever brain matter he has in that big, giant, ugly head of his together and follow in his footsteps.
I'm curious to see what all the media and politicians that carried water for him for so long have to say. Probably nothing!!

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Now that the shortest day of the year is over with, how come the days aren't getting longer? :cautious:
Did that stupid groundhog see it's shadow? :unsure:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Whilst I am usually optimistic, I think I will be approaching 2022 with my left hand carefully pressing slowly on the door with my right hand firmly resting on my hip holstered Walther PPC.

J.J. McDaniels

I'd really love why there's always there's always some tragic story that 'dominates' the headlines of my homepage every time I open my browser. Good god, man. Does anyone not have some good news for a change? It's just sickening to me.