• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Club Car golf cart mechanical maintenance

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bought a used 36v Club Car a couple of years ago for us to use around the place, and have done absolutely no maintenance on it other than battery cleaning/charging and finally replacement. After 3-1/2" of rain the past couple of days and driving the cart through some pretty wet and some muddy spots this morning it struck me that I probably needed to apply a little grease in spots. Anyone here familiar with what I might need to look for, other than put the FEL forks under it and lift it for a look?

Dutch-NJ

I have an EZ-GO I use for the same purpose. Not much maintenance needed. The only thing I’ve done in 15 years is grease the bearings and steering, and check the rear axle lube.

If you want an owner’s manual, here's the Club Car website.

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, I had the website. They refer you to local dealers to purchase the manuals for about $20. Thought maybe I'd see if there were any hidden fittings, etc.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Try this one too! They have parts and a forum for discussion and detailed questions. Gotta love the internet, thank you Mr. Gore. :poke: There is a forum for everything!

They work with and have parts for ClubCar, EZ-Go, Yamaha, Harley-Davidson and many of the small companies.

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. I think that's where I bought my tractor lug rear tires/wheels for it. I asked there too, and best I can tell it's pretty straight-forward... nothing that's not pretty obvious. It is a great site for carts.