• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thanks Giving, 2017

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, young and old sno-cat, hope to meet up with more of you this winter, enjoy Thanks Giving with family, friends...and remember a warm bowl of oil for your beloved sno-cat

stay orange and tucker on.

pontoon princess

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, my winter snow rig is a Ranger pickup, but I shall have a happy turkey day and the same to you.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Pontoon Princess! :beer:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our forum sno-cat friends. May your day be blessed with fun, family and friends. Cheers!!! :beer: :letseat:

No snow here, so .....
:skeet-shooting: We plan to do a little shooting out back while the ladies are fixing the feast.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, my winter snow rig is a Ranger pickup, but I shall have a happy turkey day and the same to you.

My winter snow machine is Orange but it’s wearing a Kubota badge! :whistling:

Attachments

• 66185453-9F8A-4E19-B08B-523E10AB58DA.jpeg
    66185453-9F8A-4E19-B08B-523E10AB58DA.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 143

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to all (even the Canadians :flagcan:).

No salad at our table today :clap:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 6.21.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 6.21.45 PM.png
    516.4 KB · Views: 111