• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sprockets!

meanjean

Looking for a set of good used sprockets for my Thiokol 2100C. Anyone have anything worth looking at? Let me know. Thanks ya'all! :brows:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I will check I think I know where there are some. do you have a budget so I know what to offer. I haven't seen them they are supposed to be new or relined and un used

meanjean

I will be checking out a couple of used but usable sprockets tomorrow AM. Re-lined, they go for $375 each. So would half that amount be reasonable? I don't know. I think that if they are really good cores, then 200 - 250? I will update my post if I buy these units. Thanks for replying to the post! J.

meanjean

Well, sprockets were pretty rough!!! Are you still planning on checking on the ones that you mentioned previously? Let me know. I may be interested in them depending on the price. Thanks!!! J.

iceman4

Good Morning All. I have a used set that I removed from a DMC-3700 that I'm Parting Out. I have some other part still For Sale. See Photos.
If interested Make Offer.
Kieth

Attachments

• sprocket1.JPG
    sprocket1.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 323
  • sprocket2.JPG
    sprocket2.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 325

meanjean

Oh! I don't think that they will fit a Thiokol 2100. My sprocket is a 6 bolt-on deal, and about 4" thick. Sorry but thanks for giving me a heads up!

meanjean

Thanks! Let me know...

Iceman-I have a friend who has a DNC, so I will try to get a hold of him to see if he is looking for a set of sprockets for his machine. Let ya know whan I find anything out. Thanks! :w00t2:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
bottom line is the 2100 sprockets will have a different pitch the nos sprockets I found the guy wants $250.00 each plus I would estimate 75 bucks us mail to ship the pair out. pri mail may cost as much as a hundred bucks I don't think they have a flat rate box that will fit the sprockets. I think it sounds like a good deal compared to the cost of getting them relines in urethane what do you think Paul

meanjean

The should be about 4" thick x 12 teeth. Diameter is around 20" or so, but I can measure tomorrow just tho make sure, or if need be. But I do agree that $250 is a good price, providing they fit!! Please advise on how to proceed. Thanks. J.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
these I have are the same as on my 2100 I've no doubt they will work as for 3700 sprockets the 3700 use a a different track pitch so those sprockets would not work on a 2100 or sprite

meanjean

So from what I gather, they will fit, correct? If so, how much do you want for a pair, if usable? The once posted in the thread, earlier or on the upper part of the thread will definitely NOT fit my 2100. I can take a picture and post it of a sprocket if you prefer. Let me know! Thanks! J.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I sent you pics of the sprockets I had a buddy of mine drop off here through e-mail they will cost 250 ea and i'm guessing around 75 bucks in shipping drop me an e- mail with the shipping instructions I will get them out.