• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Texans terrorized by a chipmunk, Cops pepper spray it to save the children!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDhdEd8zrg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - baby squirrel abuse[/ame]

Really? These are the folks who have the Alamo, right?

If one of the kids had been bit, you can bet your ass there'd be a lawsuit against the officer.

They subsequently captured it, tested it, and released it.

I would have set a rat trap :hammer:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, to see so many people terrorized by a rodent.

A simple kick would have solved it.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
What the heck would those people do out at my camp??? We normally 3-4 squirrels that come up and eat right out of our hands.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What the heck would those people do out at my camp??? We normally 3-4 squirrels that come up and eat right out of our hands.

OH don't say that. Eating out of your hands? Dreadful I say. Think of the children. We have to save the children :hammer:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Actually, we did discover one way to take care of a squirrel problem. I always keep a couple buckets down by the lake to use to clean fish. I normally flip the buckets over when I'm done with them. I guess one of the kids decided to play with one of the buckets in the water and left it sitting upright half filled with water. They then decided to put some peanuts in the bucket. I found a nice surprise when I went to clean my fish the next day. The squirrel had jumped into the bucket to get the peanuts. He couldn't get out and drowned.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
YouTube - baby squirrel abuse

Really? These are the folks who have the Alamo, right?

If one of the kids had been bit, you can bet your ass there'd be a lawsuit against the officer.

They subsequently captured it, tested it, and released it.

I would have set a rat trap :hammer:
Over a chipmunk?
Pepper spray..
That cop must have felt like Johnny BMOC is all I can say.
Must have been exciting getting a call at the donut shop- then rushing to perform such an act of bravery in order to protect the public.
:wow:

I bet he strutted around all day, then went home and bragged to the family. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, but I like my meat salted, not peppered :whistling:
:4_11_9:

chip.jpg

cm pie.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

This chipmunk story got me thinking of another episode we had out at camp with a chipmunk.

The whole family was out there for the afternoon. My oldest boy was only 3 at the time. Everyone was just lounging around by the lake when he yelled out "Look Dad, a baby skunk!!!" Everyone scattered like crazy. It was hillarious. He couldn't say chipmunk so he called it a baby skunk.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
My boy cop Jeff got called out, then got into a tangle with animal control one time.

This was in a bad Akron neighbourhood.
Seems there was a rabid pit bull that was causing terror, when in fact said dog ran up to him with tail wagging and lots of kisses.

It wasn't until the one guy and his wife came out of their house and started in, then the dog went crazy and sunk his teeth into the leg of the guy from Animal Control when he showed up.

I think the dog preferred someone being gentle, as opposed to a fat man with a muzzle and a bite stick.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I can't believe that the cop tackled the squirrel with back-up being on scene. :biggrin::biggrin:

To hell with the pepper spray, a 20-gage works just fine but you have to be careful when biting down or else you're on your way to the dentist. :yum: