• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Comey Had Hillary’s Backup Email Device The Whole Time

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
http://bigleaguepolitics.com/james-comey-hillarys-backup-email-device-whole-time/

It turns out that fired FBI director James Comey had Hillary Clinton’s definitive backup email device the entire election.

Court records show that the Connecticut-based email storage company Datto handed over a “device” consisting of five or six disks to the FBI in October 2015. Insiders believe the device potentially contains every electronic communication that Hillary Clinton sent or received during her tenure as Secretary of State. James Comey spent his entire FBI investigation missing many Hillary Clinton emails and communications, according to the official version of events.

The FBI handed the device over to the State Department, which has not searched it at all.

“We don’t know what the FBI did once they had the device and the information on it. What we know is since the investigation ended in July of last year the material found on that device has been forwarded from the Justice Department to the State Department,” Michael Bekesha, a Judicial Watch senior lawyer working the case, told Big League Politics in an exclusive interview.

“I don’t know what it suggests. The State Department now has it. We know that the State Department has not gone through it. Five disks of information. It may have been six, the number changed,” Bekesha said. “They said there are thousands of records on whatever was turned over from the Datto device and eventually they will get around to reviewing those records and getting them to us in response to our FOIA.”

“Until the State Department releases the information, we will not know: what was on there that Hillary Clinton did not turn over? What did Huma Abedin not turn over? Are there emails from Chelsea Clinton on the server?,” Bekesha said. Judicial Watch continues to find new Hillary Clinton emails on a regular basis.

Citizen researcher Larry Kawa, who brought the case to Judicial Watch, told Big League Politics that the device contains “everything.”

“Platte River Networks subcontracted out to Datto which is a company in southwestern Connecticut. Datto backed up everything that was on Hillary Clinton’s server into their cloud, which is a series of servers,” he said. He believes that the device also contains backups of her voicemails and Blackberry text messages.

“They sent America on a wild goose chase,” Kawa said. “There was a hearing on January 24 and then another one on February 6. DC district court judge Randolph Moss asked the DOJ how come you never searched it? They said we were never compelled to!”

“Judge Moss ordered a rollout of all the Datto contents by September 2018, right before the midterm,” Kawa said.

And we're suppose to belive this guy when he testifies to congress! I don't think so. Comey is nothing but an incompetent boob. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

rugerman

Comey is a lawyer, he is using a tactic called omission-you know something but you don't say anything in hopes that no one will find out what you did NOT tell them that you knew. Obama used the same tactic with Obamacare, the so-called nuclear deal, no telling where else. In other words he told the truth up to a point then omitted the rest that didn't look good for his agenda. Standard operating procedure!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
There is also something else called, "lying by omission". The hearing this week should be fun!!!

rugerman

Well it looks like I got my wish. Told on his own self-leaker and a liar and a democratic stooge! Just went along with Lynch's protection of Hilary even thought he knew was wrong.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it looks like I got my wish. Told on his own self-leaker and a liar and a democratic stooge! Just went along with Lynch's protection of Hilary even thought he knew was wrong.
Really? I have not heard that news. I was grocery shopping and taking care of my mower insurance claim but just for giggles I've had MSNBC on to see what they are saying ....according to them Trump is good as impeached. No surprise, but I have to suffer through what the other side is spouting just for entertainment purposes. Hey, somebodies got to do it. :pat: :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's a compiled list: 10 things we learned from Comey's testimony ..

Attachments

• ComeyTestimony.jpg
    ComeyTestimony.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 74

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Tickled me plumb to death that he dropped the hammer on Lynch. If someone wanted to put her under oath I think the trail would lead to BO or maybe valerie jarret.
Mike

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone else notice that , even as he testified about being pressured to refer to the Clinton investigation and call it a "matter", .........that he STILL continued called it a "MATTER" and not an investigation.

FBM......... Federal Bureau of Matter

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone else notice that , even as he testified about being pressured to refer to the Clinton investigation and call it a "matter", .........that he STILL continued called it a "MATTER" and not an investigation.

FBM......... Federal Bureau of Matter

Good catch. Director Comey did more to manipulate the 2016 election than any thing Putin could have even considered. Perhaps we should have his "Russian connections" investigated for possible collusion.:whistling:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone read the transcripts of Comey's testimony?

http://time.com/4810345/james-comey-testimony-real-time-transcript/

There sure are a lot of "I don't know(s)" by Comey.

I liked what Marco Rubio said:
This investigation is full of leaks, left and right. We learned more from the newspapers sometimes than we do from our open hearings for sure. Ever wonder why of all the things in this investigation the only thing that has never been leaked is the fact that the President was not personally under investigation? despite the fact that both democrats and republicans and the leadership of congress knew that and have known that for weeks?