• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now This is One Hot Ass

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
But seriously I can't believe anyone would actually have made such a balloon let alone fly it. Heck I wouldn't have even got in it.

Attachments

• Big Ass Balloon.jpg
    Big Ass Balloon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 198

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I can only imagine where the emergency vent hole is located , wouldnt be surprised if its powered by methane gas for effect either . :whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That is one big assed balloon!
Say Murph, what were you searching for to come across that?
:whistling:

This..
big ass 1.jpg

This....

big ass 2.jpg

Or... .............. this? lol

big ass 3.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Whilst searching the photo on various sites, this appeared.
Holy ummm smokes.....
Muleman will love it anyway.. so never fear...lol

:toilet:
grilling.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Of course not honey, they wouldn't have let you get in the balloon; they want them to float, not sink! :whistling:

:halo:

All this work to get you in this forum and I get a remark like that. I agree with your Uncle and I will get you back. :hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well if you were out riding in this heat they MIGHT let you go along as ballast.:whistling:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
you can see it is a photochop job. Not a very good one. I used this site a few times.
photofunia.com/