• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

On the snow again...

NorCal

Well after 3 years being torn apart taking up valuable garage space my Snow Trac #1948 is back on the snow..... when I bought it I drove it into garage but it was so dirty I decided to take it all apart clean, paint, reseal everything.
This past weekend I was able to drive it around the property and wear the rust off the grousers and what a good feeling that was. Wanted to thank everyone on here for posting your pictures and stories keeping me motivated to get this thing done. Now I got the summer ahead to get it painted.

Chris "aka NorCal "

Attachments

• IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2509.jpg
    IMG_2509.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 245

PJL

Nice work. It's so nice to see any vintage snow cat saved from the scrap heap and brought back to life.

NorCal

Wow, that looks fantastic! Nice job. How's it running and driving? Plenty of snow left out there. :brows:
She's running great, still fine tuning the steering variator adjustment, we have record breaking snow accumulated up in the mountains..

PJL

I like your hat. My grandfather worked for Holt in Stockton many years ago.

GSSD06

The hat is OK, I like the dog better. Have you taught him/her to drive yet?

Attachments

• 20161221_SpryteDriving.jpg
    20161221_SpryteDriving.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 154