• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Aktiv Snow-Master, Snow-Trac, Trac-Master Graphics

teledawg

Here are full size Aktiv Snow-Master, Snow-Trac and Trac-Master vehicle graphics templates in PDF format. Included are the graphics for the side of the cab and the round snowflake graphics for the front fenders and a custon TrueType font of the Snow-Trac lettering style for use in your own projects and graphic designs. These were painstakenly digitized from the originals using a CAD program and then converted to vector based PDF file for maximum quality.

Take these to your favorite sign shop and have them cut from exterior sign vinyl and apply them to your machines.

Attachments

• Aktiv Graphics.zip
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Snow-Trac Snowflake graphic.JPG
    Snow-Trac Snowflake graphic.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,537

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome!

This is one of the things I get a lot of inquiries about and have never had an answer for in the past.

hendog

Thanks soooo much for your efforts here for all us snow trac owners!! You guys doa great job,,, many kudos!!!!!

teledawg

If anybody is downloading and using these, please post some pictures of your Snow-Trac, Trac/Snow-Master with the new decals on it. :weneedpic

I'd like to know if all of the hard work to reproduce these was worth it! :hammer:

Sno-Cat

Teledog,

I can show you on a Garage Door... Had some scraps laying around and cut the three snowflake out..... Great work....

Attachments

• securedownload[1].jpg
    securedownload[1].jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 2,978

timandkim

hello dpaulson if your looking for bombardier graphics and you live in canada search out a company called trimline design they have computer programs for them and can cut decals for you they can even scan pics and cut them ..there used to be one in Regina saskatchewan
Tim

dpaulson

Thanks for the reply. At the time that I had posted that, I had my own vinyl cutter and basic software to cut my own decals for the wagons that I manufacture. Since then I've had to replace that vinyl cutter with a new one. It came with the 'pro' version of the cutting software. Included was a disk with corportate logos which contained the bombardier and the old bombardier sprocket logo. So I'm covered. Thanks

timandkim

does that mean that with your new technology one could get decals cut by you if they had a bag of money of course
Tim

HAWOSI

Thanks for the graphics
my SNOW TRAC with the inscription
Greetings from Germany

Attachments

• W.haug ST 0010.JPG
    W.haug ST 0010.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,276

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wish someone had these for the Tucker Sno-Cat logo.
If you have an older Tucker you may want to contact them and see if they will send you a PDF file with the graphics, if you can get the sizes, a local decal/sign/print shop can cut them for you.