• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Could this be true?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There are several of them meeting the description but Joe is leading the pack!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably is true.
I was reading somewhere that he said it was time to pass the torch to the younger generation.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, I like Alex and InfoWars, but sometimes ya gotta be careful. Most of the time he is spot on, sometimes he gets a little carried away.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
All joking aside at times he does seem to have memory problems.

He has always had foot in mouth disease. Sometimes I get where he is coming from, even though I cannot stand the prick. Take for example the comment he made about working with the segregationalists. I get what he meant. Of course in this day and age, the leftists will twist what you said into a pretzel and make you eat it. Tough shit for him I guess.

Sounds like he is sick and failing to a certain degree. That I wish on no one, but I would hope he would just gracefully go away and not be another Killery Klinton.

rugerman

I just read that poor ole Joe is worth over 15 million dollars, yep just a poor man taking care of the poor taxpayers money (maybe funneling it into his own pockets.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just read that poor ole Joe is worth over 15 million dollars, yep just a poor man taking care of the poor taxpayers money (maybe funneling it into his own pockets.

Yep and it was reported he made the majority of that since leaving office. Trump Presidency has been pretty dang good for ole Joe. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep and it was reported he made the majority of that since leaving office. Trump Presidency has been pretty dang good for ole Joe. :yum:

Been damn good for a lot of us, hence my sig line. :th_lmao: You can bet Joe knows it too. He may not be the sharpest tool in the wood shed, but I'm willing to bet he can still count money.