• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Libs Vandalize Chik-Fil-A During Gay Pride Parade

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
... and ignored the beating of a gay conservative.
Crazy people!!
:neutral:
SG-gay-pride-parade-nyc-chik-fil-a.jpg
The “Tolerant Left” vandalized a Chik-Fil-A restaurant in New York during a gay pride parade on June 30.
The “Tolerant Left” strikes again. This time, gay liberals vandalized a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Manhattan during a gay pride parade in New York yesterday.

Vandals scrawled “F**k haters” across the restaurant’s window and covered it with a cross-shaped pink tape bearing the same obscene language.

Ironically, this show of hatred occurred during the NYC gay pride parade, whose purpose was to show love and tolerance for everyone — especially those who are different from you.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/0...ade-ignore-beating-of-gay-conservative-770280

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
... and ignored the beating of a gay conservative.
Crazy people!!
:neutral:
View attachment 115735
The “Tolerant Left” vandalized a Chik-Fil-A restaurant in New York during a gay pride parade on June 30.
The “Tolerant Left” strikes again. This time, gay liberals vandalized a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Manhattan during a gay pride parade in New York yesterday.

Vandals scrawled “F**k haters” across the restaurant’s window and covered it with a cross-shaped pink tape bearing the same obscene language.

Ironically, this show of hatred occurred during the NYC gay pride parade, whose purpose was to show love and tolerance for everyone — especially those who are different from you.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/0...ade-ignore-beating-of-gay-conservative-770280

Maybe it is just me. But I find it incredibly difficult to be tolerant of movements that do not strenuously object to this kind of "intolerance."

Burning their churches, vandalizing and looting their businesses was the reason so many Christians left Europe for America. Look at how far we have come.:OhNo:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Many of those freaks were "twirking" right on top of police cars.
They think they've taken over the world.
The level of hate, stupidity and perversion makes me seriously want to puke.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So the owner of the Chick Filet restaurant chain does not believe gays should be allowed to marry. That is not hate, that is an opinion.

Vandalizing and destroying a chick filet restaurant is hate. The dumb shits do not even realize they are the haters.

Same with antifa idiots. They are fascists by their actions but their name is anti fascists ... DUH. :bonk: Dumb F'ing IDIOTS

Why aren't the law enforcement folks arresting these bigiots for their destructive actions?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So the owner of the Chick Filet restaurant chain does not believe gays should be allowed to marry. That is not hate, that is an opinion.

Vandalizing and destroying a chick filet restaurant is hate. The dumb shits do not even realize they are the haters.

Same with antifa idiots. They are fascists by their actions but their name is anti fascists ... DUH. :bonk: Dumb F'ing IDIOTS

Why aren't the law enforcement folks arresting these bigiots for their destructive actions?

From what I've been reading the police didn't get so involved because after all, it was vandalism, no real damage done to the restaurant, no injuries.
Manhattan.
Figures.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

I don't get this. I'm no police officer, but I have a good idea how to get a twerker off the top of my car.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I'll consider intellectually supporting gay rights as soon as we have a heterosexual pride month. Self centered twits.

Bannedjoe

It's gotta be the water.

Here's my theory, if you will.

Cities collect all the waste water, treat it, and essentially put it back into the water supply.
Whether it goes back in directly, or dumped in lakes and rivers to be removed again; it happens.

Think of all the drugs people take, and have been taking for the last many years.
You got all your psych drugs, hormones, and then all the illegal ones including meth, coke and the likes.

I recently watched a documentary on water treatment.
They explained that they can essentially sterilize any bacteria, remove solids, and clean the water up.
But some of the things that can't be removed are all the drugs that people pee away.

Imagine what the world would be like if everyone emptied out their medicine cabinets, mixed it in a big pot and drank it.

This is my theory on why the world, ie USA has gone off it's rocker.
I think it's why we now have something like 17 genders, faggots everywhere, and people who identify as toasters and squeegees.

Right is now wrong, up is down, and the most totally objectionable behaviors among people are now greeted with open arms, and everyone gets a participation medal to go enjoy in their safe space.

I'm a hetrosexual male.
I don't need to shout it from the rooftops, or justify it, because like most of the people I know, we're okay with our sexuality.

I also live in the middle of nowhere, and have my own clean water supply that comes to me filtered from traveling many miles under the ground being naturally refurbished.
I won't drink municipal water, nor spring water in a bottle from a tap in New York city.

Rant over.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I read an article where people poled think LGBTQ make up 23% of the population .I just checked and the statistics are 3.8% which is more than I thought. 10 years ago they were at 0.5% so they are growing. But at 3.8% what other group besides illegals are getting the attention they are? The problem I have with the gays and the left in general is all they preach as a minority is tolerance until they get some kind of power and then they are intolerant of everything and everyone that does not agree with there position. They attack everything the main stream Americans believe in but we are the haters right? Main stream better start fighting back or in another 10 years it may not be an option.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There are times when I think we've gone beyond the point of no return.

Then I remind myself, we the people have the power to fight back against this kind of lunacy, one town, city and state at a time.
I believe this country can return to a decent place for our children and grandchildren to be proud of.
Is that pie in the sky?
Maybe.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Then I remind myself, we the people have the power to fight back against this kind of lunacy, one town, city and state at a time.
I believe this country can return to a decent place for our children and grandchildren to be proud of.
Is that pie in the sky?
It's doable. We elected Trump, right? :)

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's gotta be the water.

Here's my theory, if you will.

Cities collect all the waste water, treat it, and essentially put it back into the water supply.
Whether it goes back in directly, or dumped in lakes and rivers to be removed again; it happens.

Think of all the drugs people take, and have been taking for the last many years.
You got all your psych drugs, hormones, and then all the illegal ones including meth, coke and the likes.

I recently watched a documentary on water treatment.
They explained that they can essentially sterilize any bacteria, remove solids, and clean the water up.
But some of the things that can't be removed are all the drugs that people pee away.

Imagine what the world would be like if everyone emptied out their medicine cabinets, mixed it in a big pot and drank it.

This is my theory on why the world, ie USA has gone off it's rocker.
I think it's why we now have something like 17 genders, faggots everywhere, and people who identify as toasters and squeegees.

Right is now wrong, up is down, and the most totally objectionable behaviors among people are now greeted with open arms, and everyone gets a participation medal to go enjoy in their safe space.

I'm a hetrosexual male.
I don't need to shout it from the rooftops, or justify it, because like most of the people I know, we're okay with our sexuality.

I also live in the middle of nowhere, and have my own clean water supply that comes to me filtered from traveling many miles under the ground being naturally refurbished.
I won't drink municipal water, nor spring water in a bottle from a tap in New York city.

Rant over.

:ThumbsUp:

I think your onto some thing. Rural America, with our own wells, are some of the most Republican area's in our nation today. Sanity still rules out here. :clap:

Regards, Kirk

Bannedjoe

You know what?
I'm nearing 60.
I moved away from society and most of its ills.

I have 80 acres in the middle of nowhere.
I have my own well, live on solar power, am armed to the teeth, and am way too tired to fight anything.
I've fought insanity all my life, and haven't appeared to make a dent.

I almost don't care anymore.

All I can say, is I've earned the right to yell, get the the hell off my lawn!

Life is a circle.
It will come back around eventually.
Maybe not in my lifetime.
But I've learned that the mental corruption is way larger than anything I can personally tackle, and besides that, time and life are shorter everyday.
My mental state and my peace matter more to me than anything.

My hats off to those who continue to try and right the world!

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I read an article where people poled think LGBTQ..edit....

I'm not really exactly sure what those letters really stand for,... but,..... I think the dude with the yellow belt is the Q part.

Attachments

• SG-gay-pride-parade-nyc-chik-fil-a.jpg
    SG-gay-pride-parade-nyc-chik-fil-a.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 54

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Lesbian,Gay,Bi,Trans,Queer.
Yellow belt boy is no doubt queer.
The "women" look like trannies to me.
Lots of the crowd leapers were black, so I'll assume it's a mix of all the above within that race also thinking they need to be a part of the demanded reparations.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sub humans. No better than a bunch of monkeys. Actually, monkeys are quite a bit smarter than them.

rugerman

They are willing to listen to your argument as long as it is the same as theirs, if not they will whatever they have to win.