• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ban stupid vin diesel

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Humph. I must confess I know little of this Vin Diesel character. Is he a two stroke or a four stroke diesel? :yum::yum::th_lmao:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Remove all his movies dvds blu rays all his information from the internet stores and stuff

I choose liberty. I have the liberty to either ignore or watch various actors/actresses. I have the liberty to shop/boycott specific products. I have the liberty to listen to, or ignore, others ideas.

I don't support mandatory bans because they lead to black markets.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We still have not been informed as to the allegations for which Vin Diesel is to be banished from history.

In protest to this poster's rant, I'm gonna watch "FAST AND FURIOUS" again tonite!:shitHitFan:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Apology accepted. As to my troll reference you kinda give me that impression. Maybe I'm wrong.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No troll has ever come back and replied to a thread they started, let along apologize. Good for SaidLuica15. :thumb: :tiphat:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
2wmq2b.jpg

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree with doc, you're not a troll. You just come in here with a big spoon looking for a pot to stir!!
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Men far outnumber women on this site so why do you keep coming back?? Like I said earlier, I think just to stir a pot or two!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I don 't care I hate men and guys period

You know, every day that goes by lately, the world gets more and more infested with stupid people like you. What friggin' rock did you climb out from under anyway? What do you contribute to society besides being an internet slug troll who has nothing to contribute except spreading your hate and cancer on the rest of us. Stop being negative and go get some therapy and make some effort to do something with your life.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm thinking she might be a lost and lonely soul looking for a place in which to find friends.
However, she's doing it wrong.
That's all I'm going to say about it.
Being that I've been eaten alive by a few passersby on this forum in the past.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe she needs to visit John Conway. He seems to be a self proclaimed expert on diagnosing pres. Trump.
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, from your other thread it seems you've dropped Vin and took on all us "mens".
Mike