• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Donald Trump Elected President of the United States

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Hopefully there will be..... When you lie ahd cheat,sometimes it comes back in some way!!
I don't see how you can say that. I've heard politicians lie for years and no one calls them on it. Adam Schiff is a prime example saying had absolute proof of russian collusion for about 3 yrs. Why hasn't he ever presented it, especially during the first impeachment??

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I really like this so much fun:D:D:D
Are you a Democrat?
Why drag up a long ago post?
Unless your just here to toll us. If so, we will ban you as has been done here in the past.
Respect will keep you here. Other wise don't let the door hit you in the ass....

SteveLyon

Are you a Democrat?
Why drag up a long ago post?
Unless your just here to toll us. If so, we will ban you as has been done here in the past.
Respect will keep you here. Other wise don't let the door hit you in the ass....
All Person have their Different View Don't be panic. If you feel something bad.....By heart Sorry form me....Thanks.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
All Person have their Different View Don't be panic. If you feel something bad.....By heart Sorry form me....Thanks.
It is fine to have a different point of view.
As long as it is presented with out malice and indignation. We welcome all here no matter what party they belong to.
Just behave your self. As you have probably discovered by now I dislike the Democratic party greatly. But individual Democrats
happen to be in my circle of people I know as friends.
Thoughtful discussion, although it can be heated at times, is welcome here. I think most people here are in this camp.
Enjoy your time here. :)

Best regards, Kirk