• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Congrats Ohio State Buckeyes! National Champions

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Woooooooo Hooooooooo
The Bucks Beat the Ducks 42 to 20 What a game!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$

Attachments

• 1420908396132.jpg
    1420908396132.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 100

Leni

Don't forget that four of the Ducks best players were benched because they tested positive for marijuana. The game would have been a lot more fun if they hadn't violated team rules. I give the coach credit for what he did.

By the way, my husband is a Buckeye.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't forget that four of the Ducks best players were benched because they tested positive for marijuana....

"team rules"????? how about Federal law?

perhaps the NCAA will make them forfeit all the games those players played in.:unsure:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It was a good game until it got out of hand at the very end.

It also gave ESPN their largest audience EVER. Something like 30 million people watched the game.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't forget that four of the Ducks best players were benched because they tested positive for marijuana. The game would have been a lot more fun if they hadn't violated team rules. I give the coach credit for what he did.

By the way, my husband is a Buckeye.
I heard a report on two of them. They only mentioned one of them as being a potential impact starter.

And don't forget braxton Miller and J.T. Barrett, the number one and two quarterbacks are out with injury for the Buckeyes. :hide: I know, no one could forget that. :yum:

We'll enjoy it while we can cause next year might never come. We've had so many years when they say they look great and are ranked number one starting out but it does not play out because of injuries or NCAA violations etc etc.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It was a good game until it got out of hand at the very end.

It also gave ESPN their largest audience EVER. Something like 30 million people watched the game.

I never considered it out of hand, especially against a team that can pop 14 points on the score board in a minute and a half of play. I sure felt better with a 15 or more point lead but it ain't over till it's over.

I hated that it was on ESPN, as I knew some who swore off cable and it really put them out. but it did break ESPN's record for number of viewers and broke the record for any cable network viewership. Not bad.