Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Snow Trac ST4, Kristi, Thiokol/LMC, Tucker, Bombardier & Other Snowcat Discussions > Snowcat Adventure & Usage Forum

Snowcat Adventure & Usage Forum Snow Trac, Kristi, Thickol/LMC, Tucker, Bombardier stories & discussions

Old 06-28-2019, 02:34 PM

tharris90 is on a distinguished road
Default Wedding Tucker needed in Bozeman MT area

Hello all! New to this forum, and to snow cats. I am reaching out to the community looking for a Classic Tucker for rent in the Montana area, specifically Big sky, Bozeman. I am a fan of the old tuckers and Id like to have one for a processional get away vehicle at my wedding. The misses likes the idea and signed off on it, but it's coming up short. We are planning on mid march 2020 somewhere near Big Sky resort. It would only be needed for a day and I could operate it my self or have you, whatever feels comfortable. We are hopeful to find something before to long and for a reasonable fee, we arent made of money at all and modern weddings seem to be extremely expensive as we are finding out (who knew). Please PM me if you have a lead or are able to off one up, anything is appreciated, no specific model just a running example possible around 70's era but not a big deal. Thank you!!!