• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Parent of the Year Award? ~ how would you vote? ~

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A Perry Hall High School student's father struck his daughter's teacher with a baseball bat after the family found "several dozen" text messages between the male instructor and 15-year-old girl, police said.

Read more: Perry Hall teacher struck with bat by student's father after texts found - baltimoresun.com
. . .

The 15-year-old girl's family called police after finding the messages, which police said "described an emotional relationship that seemed inappropriate for a teacher and student."

However, police did not find evidence of a crime.

Hours later, at 9:45 a.m., police were called to girl's home in Nottingham for a report of a disturbance.

The girl's father said the teacher who sent the texts showed up to their house uninvited, "saying he wanted to talk," police said. Her father told the teacher to leave, but he refused. The father then struck the teacher with a baseball bat, police said.

. . .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He gets my vote!! The teach is lucky he didn't end up in the ER!!
Mike

From the news story it sounds like the guy only took 1 hit with that bat.

That to me show tremendous restraint by the father. I think I'd be swinging until I was too tired to swing anymore.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
He gets my vote!! The teach is lucky he didn't end up in the ER!!
Mike

Were it me, the morgue would be a more likely destination. Fifteen year old girls tend to be emotionally vulnerable and
thus "easy targets" but there is no excuse for the (theoretically) adult teacher. :hammer:

Leni

I don't think that that piece of trash is worth going to jail for. I fully understand though and as a Mom I'd clean his clock also.

Andrei

Banned
Legally it was trespassing the moment he was told to leave so .....
A bat was better then a shotgun.
Let's hope the girl does not run away.