• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Thiokol, LMC, DMC, Litefoot, Pistenbully, & Bombarider

petersonequipment

Hey Gang,
I am looking for shop work to keep our guys busy this summer. I have all the parts, I just need the projects. Anything hydrostatic or with an automatic transmission. Very interested in 1450's, 1200C's 1500's, Litefoots, Litefoot II's, etc. Also, if you need specific help on your vintage stuff, drop me a line. our resources are deep.

Thanks,

Jim

Attachments

• helicopterski.jpg
    helicopterski.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 621
  • ropetow.jpg
    ropetow.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 626
  • swampcat.jpg
    swampcat.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 619

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome i'm not a big hydrostatic fan but i do love my snow trac and wotk the snot out of it so i'm always looking for stuff for it i will keep you in mind i also maintain a bv 206 that lemmon always needs something if you can come up with stuff for one of them pm me

utahwilson

missed the "if you need specific help on your vintage stuff," I will give you a call as soon as I can hopefully find the springs that came off the left front. It keeps snowing up at Monte Cristo.

petersonequipment

Utah Wilson-
We owned a Snowmaster for personal use for the last 5 years. completely restored. Sold it last fall to a very excited gentleman in Vermont. So, our guys do have experience maintaining Activ products. I am sure the snow at Monte Cristo is deep. We got 3 inches in the valley last week.