• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cabin for Christmas!!

The Sweet Wbj1

The family and I are having a "Pioneer Christmas" this year! We are taking the kids up to 10,000' to spend Christmas at the cabin. We are gonna cut down a tree and they are going to make ornaments for it. One week of fun, food, family and Love. NO PRESENTS this year. The kids wrote letters to Santa saying they have enough stuff and please take their gifts to children that don't have enough. I am gonna do my best to try to give them memories they will have their whole life instead of a bunch of garbage destined for the landfill.

Thank goodness we have some amazing friends out there. We are going to bum a ride from a friend with a Tucker and borrow a snow machine. This is my buddy heading up to our place last week to check things out. Next year we will be in our own Tucker!!

Snow%20Cat%20John_zpsgmkdwtgq.jpg

Red130

Sounds great. Merry Christmas! Bet there is a lot more snow there this week after the big storm.

The Sweet Wbj1

Thanks guys! We are definitely looking forward to it! Flying out tomorrow morning. I heard the mountain got another ~20-30" from that storm! Should be fun!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Let's just say that I'm jealous. I hope that you and yours have a great time and a Merry Christmas to you all. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Sweet Wbj1

Thanks y'all! It couldn't have turned out any better! The family had a blast and they are already talking about next year. The neighbor, nicest guy ever, let me borrow the cat so I got several hours of driving under my belt! Loved it. Looking forward to my own.

Hope you all had fantastic Christmases!!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
seeing if you could post a photo or 2 of your snow cat, pretty sure you have found 1 or 2, it would be great if you could take the time and post a photo, thank you.