• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's Official!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Donald has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Unlike his predecessor, he actually did something to earn it. :yum::yum::yum:

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 10.10.34 PM.png

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Donald has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Unlike his predecessor, he actually did something to earn it. :yum::yum::yum:

View attachment 100781

Far as I’m concerned the Nobel is a little tarnished.

Awarding it to someone who actually deserves it would restore my faith in the Committee, at least until they do something stupid again. :boxing:

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Not taking anything away from him, but the peace prize should be like a job well done bonus. You get it after the job is finished!! BO didn't do anything to deserve it !!!
Mike

rugerman

After they gave it to obama I consider it the useless peace prize. To obama it was a participation prize, except he didn’t participate.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
And now the media is free to analyze and scold Trump for what they imagine he should have, could have or would have, done with the prize money,,,; all before, or not, that he actually wins it.:unsure: