• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Thanksgiving!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
From me and Gretch!

Have a lovely tomorrow, eat lots of good things and enjoy the time you have with your family.

Love and hugs,

Lollie:biggrin:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
From me and Gretch!

Have a lovely tomorrow, eat lots of good things and enjoy the time you have with your family.

Love and hugs,

Lollie:biggrin:

How come Gretch is out side the windo?????? she should be right beside ya!!!!!!!:mellow: Maby get first pick of the plate!!!!:biggrin:

Have a good one PG......

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Happy Thanks Giving.

Hold Big Al in your thoughts and prayers....he gave so much for so many to be thankful.

This one is for you sir.

Attachments

• captaindrpepper.jpg
    captaindrpepper.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

And safe travels if you are traveling this holiday...

Regards, Kirk

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving All!

Attachments

• tn_v 058.jpg
    tn_v 058.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 140

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and yes, I think of Al quite often. He was a great man to all who knew him.
Mike

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
A happy turky day to all.......ours will have to wait a few days....But I did get to bring Mom home from the hospital this morning so it is a good one all around...for us.....

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
A happy turky day to all.......ours will have to wait a few days....But I did get to bring Mom home from the hospital this morning so it is a good one all around...for us.....

Glad to hear. You have something special to be thankful for!!
Mike

Ironman

Gobble gobble! Happy turkey day to all my friends here.

Time to finish off that pecan pie! (the whole pie that I hid). :biggrin:

loboloco

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Pg, you and Gretch have an especially happy one. Me and J.D. black are making it especially happy around here.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Pg, you and Gretch have an especially happy one. Me and J.D. black are making it especially happy around here.

Thanks, Jeff!

We did.

I went to one of my nieces place for dinner. The boys are off to other parts with their new ladies and the families. The holidays are not the same as they were when my Mother and sister were still living.
Had the usual foods, turkey, dressing, mash and gravy, green bean casserole.
She made a banana cream poke cake she got off of Pinterest.
Lord have mercy. lol
(Gretch had her own special plate of turkey brought home) :smile: