• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy father's day

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Just want to wish all the dads out there a happy father's day.

Sadly I can't spend it with my kids. I fly out to Toronto for work in a few hours.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sure you'll get plenty of quality time with the kids at the camp over the next few months.
Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there. Hope you had a good one.

I had a busy one... new boat to try out. It Floats!!!!! That's always a good thing. :D Had two out of our three kids and their families out for a day of boating. It was Awesome.

What did you do for Fathers day?

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
My son & I went fishing in the am, then he bought us lunch, then back home to a family supper of Lake Erie Walleye, with various trimmings, topped off with some fresh home made ice cream my son made on the outside patio.

Life is good & a great day to be a dad !

Leni

The family came over to my place. Watched the basketball game. We had ribs, potato salad and cole slaw. Altogether just a nice relaxing day.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Relaxing day for me as well. Just me and the dog at home. The Mrs. and the kids are vacationing in Florida for a few weeks.