• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

College grad

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Im sleeping with a college grad tonight. My fiancee graduated today from the three year business administration accounting course. She originally took the two year program a few years ago then just worked away a course at a time till she had enough to get her 3 yr diploma. Proud of my girl.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402106405604.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402106405604.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 110

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I might add that she did it while raising four kids and working full time. We made adjustments in our lifestyle to make it happen. It meant working late twice a week to make up for the time she was taking off work for her college classes.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I might add that she did it while raising four kids and working full time. We made adjustments in our lifestyle to make it happen. It meant working late twice a week to make up for the time she was taking off work for her college classes.

Not only did she GET her degree, she EARNED her degree. Congrats to her :clap: