• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Proud of my girl.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
My daughter started out this year in not the best way but today the fruit of all we have been working for came good.

After a rocky start to the first part of the year she enrolled in collage to train in hair styling,Elisha is now at the stage where she needs to get hands on to perfect her skills and needed some brave as i call them idiots to play around with and Grandma come good today...i take back all i have said on the old cow:yum::yum::yum:

Grandma arranged for a group consisting of herself and 4 friends to have their hair washed,cut and blown dried,it was a great success, Granddad ended up with a trim to lol.

The best bit apart from Elisha making just over £100 being paid by a very happy group of Grandma's friends is now the word of mouth is getting her a client base and it as only been a few hours....she as 5 booked in for this weekend and all home visits that she can do at her own leisure....she is only 17 and she is over the moon...i best get her a car asap to get this mobile business up and going lol

I am so proud of my girl....yep she fucked up early in the year but she is working hard to get things right.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is good to hear. When she is occupied and making money she won't have time to get into "things". She will also get a bit of business experience buying and stocking things needed for her trade. Will be good all around for all. Shame dad don't have more hair for her to try on.:yum::yum:

Galvatron

So happy to hear that. I know you were going through Hell earlier this year.

yes we were...at times we feared we had lost her forever.....and proof is in the pudding that if you never give up good things may happen.:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks.

Pretty Flamingo

The terrible teens, ah yes, I remember it well. They don't last and soon pass and it is great when the monsters turn out to be adults who we are proud of. I wish your daughter all the best in her new career and it looks like she will do well with so many willing volunteers.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All or the majority of teens take at least one wrong turn. Great to hear Elisha is back on track and excelling at her chosen path. Congrats Elisha and Galvi. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :flowers:

Galvatron

Thank you for all the nice comments,and yes i do sleep at night knowing my family are safe,how much i drank in them dark moments i do not remember lol,i can now have a drink for the right reasons,and thank you all at FF for being here as i know blowing off steam here sure did help,sorry to anyone i offended in the process.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you for all the nice comments,and yes i do sleep at night knowing my family are safe,how much i drank in them dark moments i do not remember lol,i can now have a drink for the right reasons,and thank you all at FF for being here as i know blowing off steam here sure did help,sorry to anyone i offended in the process.

You didn't offend me in the slightest.

I've lived long enough to have been in some dark places in my time and with a bit of luck and friends to fall back on we manage to climb out of them.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
CONGRATS! Always good to hear when kids get their lives together. You have every right to be proud of her.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The only way your might offend anyone here would be to ... you know, I can't actually think of a way! :w00t2:

Mama

Congratulations to Elisha, you and your whole family. It sure feels good when they straighten their lives out!