• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

friends

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
it jus' rocks to have 'em. took a stroll to the 1 bar. got a few 22-ouncers if i get guests. my 1 friend was on. she slid my $$ @ me when i paid her. returned it to me. she got the alcohol bagged &whispered, 'i put a 'lil gift in there 'fer u.'
got home after the, 'luv u, sweetie' & ' luv u too, babes!' & hugs & cheek smooches & 'at, & the good-byes to the others.
looked in the bag. she put an extra in there fer me. we could be the best of friends. i've hugged her thru her tears twice now, covered for her over guy issues, we lend items, she gives us discounts, we have a gathering soon.......
that made a :ermm: day into a great day.

yeah. there's nothin' like a friend.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, friends are good to have.
Those who are there for you through thick and thin, tell you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.
Love you whether you're ugly, pretty, dumb or smart.
Always available for a hug and a shoulder.

I've got 5 like that.
Their names are Linda, Josie, Roxanne,Cat(hy) and Gretchen.
I work with 4 of the 5.
The 5th owns me.
They keep me sane in a sometimes insane world.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i sadly parted ways w/ my former best friend very recently. she just pushed 1 button too many,trying & honing in on things only God & a select few know. needed to break the tie.

i'm glad i'm an extrovert, grin often, introduce myself, & have a great personality.
my Mom is my dearest friend. tig & babbit jus' own me. nothin like givin' 'em treats or them purring.
i hid w/in myself for awhile. then, i continued on. that was a lonely existance.
lollie,- ur considered, to me, a friend- u took the time to contact my phones when things weren't well. u knew. 4 others contacted me, too, & u pushed on. those msgs. remain on my 1 phone yet.:flowers: TY.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
.. and I consider you a friend too Aubrey, just as I do many on this forum.
My bad.. I thought we were speaking of friends in the tangible way.
Those whom you've actually touched and spent many physical hours of your life with.
You know, real tears .. not that those things haven't happened with 'net friends.. they have for me.. plenty.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i mean both. friends that i can literally hold & hug when 1 of us sees the other in passing, then cyber-friends.
seeing ur friend weeping & talking her thru, hugging her, re-assuring her, defending her....... different.
or is it so very different than a voice showing concern that tugs @ the ticker, or the kiddos sayin', 'we luv u, Aunt aubrey!' over the phone. or, for me, raynin's baby-jibberish. or diva fits.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
friends makin' my day again. 1st, 1 was sayin' how adorable & sweet a mutual friend was sayin' i am.
then my other friend gave me another purse if i return w/ it each time i have a gathering. so she can stock it.
verbally confronted my former bestest. again. told her, in closing, the things i've needed to say.
i'm not the girl she once knew.