• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Moms! hehe :)

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:we have many, many ppl. in my family. my Mom apparantly got confused from the weather.
i call my felines, 'the kids'.
i have not raised a child yet.
i figured my Mom would notice this when i said, 'im'ma begin brushing the kids' teeth, & get 'em litter & treats. i need a brush & paste for 'em, tho.'

i opened a bag she brought when she visited earler. i found this:

Attachments

• IMG_0941485.jpg
    IMG_0941485.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 116

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
huh......
well, muley, i would like to know 'bout the facts of life. oh, there's a bee! no training me now! i'm making like a bird & getting away from here, to see the flowers an 'at.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you ever brush a cats teeth? Makes a dog seem easy.
-i needed to have the vet put my beloved under anesthesia to give him a cleaning. i'm not spending that much again. not when i have cleaned thier teeth myself before.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
2 people, a towel and good leather gloves. I hold and wife cleans. Same deal for trimming bird toes and beaks. We just ganged up on the Pom over the weekend and trimmed his toes and hair. His teeth need done and so does the Chihuahua. Might be a job for tomorrow.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
always a towel fer meds, teeth, & oh, bathing 'em is :doh:. prius guy.:hammer::biggrin:
have u vacuumed a cat before. jus' call the ambulance in advance.......

Last edited:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh yes I have brushed a cat's teeth & it's not much fun for cat or human. Have you ever cut a cat's toe nails . . . er claws ?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yes I have brushed a cat's teeth & it's not much fun for cat or human. Have you ever cut a cat's toe nails . . . er claws ?

i cut babbit's often. i jus' slightly push on her paw, then she extends 'em, i look for the quick, trim above it. job over. cat treats resolve this easily~ & keep a bar of ivory nearby, jik, as if a person would cut the quick, pressing the nail into soap makes it good & well, they say.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We trim all of our cats. By the time you get to the 4th one they start to run and hide but we get them all over the course of a few days.