• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

last run of the season

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I took my snow trac out on the last run reconed the aera earlyer in the week ans still had lots of snow. Now i should have swamp catting as almost all the snow is gone.we drove in about 8 to 10 miles along the cripple river and had a picknic had to cross running water on several ice bridges the largest colapsed during the day when we were back there and i had to travel up stream several miles to find away accross. my wife and her aunt in her late 60's went looking for bird eggs on the tundra while i took the boys and dogs down to a mining camp to loook for some gold, found a little not bad for some sampling dog's spent moost of their time chasing a parka squrirle hiding in a muskeg tractor there is also pics of a burned out sprite at the same place every one had fun and it was midnight before i got the snow trac loaded up on the trailer again to go home. can't post pics says a security token is missing will try the pics again later

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
try it again

Attachments

• last snow cat ride 001.jpg
    last snow cat ride 001.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 208
  • last snow cat ride 002.jpg
    last snow cat ride 002.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 204
  • last snow cat ride 003.jpg
    last snow cat ride 003.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 214
  • last snow cat ride 004.jpg
    last snow cat ride 004.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 211
  • last snow cat ride 005.jpg
    last snow cat ride 005.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 204
  • last snow cat ride 006.jpg
    last snow cat ride 006.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 212

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
if these pics load will be of an old thiokol that was flaming like elton john at one time the rear end still looks good what would the value be if i was to pursue salvage rights to it the other rig should have the bombi clan drooling its a muskeg carrire with a relitivaly clean 2 cycle detroit in it engine is locked up i'mguessing pistoons rusted to the sleeves

Attachments

• last snow cat ride 007.jpg
    last snow cat ride 007.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 212
  • last snow cat ride 008.jpg
    last snow cat ride 008.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 199
  • last snow cat ride 009.jpg
    last snow cat ride 009.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 206
  • last snow cat ride 010.jpg
    last snow cat ride 010.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 206
  • last snow cat ride 012.jpg
    last snow cat ride 012.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 205

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
some pics i=of the kids and some pics of gold in the pan found sampling see the guy on tv isn't the only one that can do it the last pic is the snow trac loaded back in the truck at 12:00 midnight. now you know what is ment by the land of the midnight sun.

Attachments

• last snow cat ride 014.jpg
    last snow cat ride 014.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 197
  • last snow cat ride 015.jpg
    last snow cat ride 015.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 197
  • last snow cat ride 017.jpg
    last snow cat ride 017.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 203
  • last snow cat ride 018.jpg
    last snow cat ride 018.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 201

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pics. Looks like spring is finally there and the kids are having a ball panning in the creek.:clap:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Great pics. Looks like spring is finally there and the kids are having a ball panning in the creek.:clap:
at the beginning of the week i reconed the aera with binos and it was still under snow in a week it was all gone

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'd be curious to see how many hours were on the crispy critter.looks like the undercarriage is in decent shape. Those sprockets look new. Is that a radiator mounted on the roof?

Nice to see you guys out having fun.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I'd be curious to see how many hours were on the crispy critter.looks like the undercarriage is in decent shape. Those sprockets look new. Is that a radiator mounted on the roof?

Nice to see you guys out having fun.
the whole dash was missing so no gauges but yes the frame looks good the road wheels that are still there look good toothe oc rearend looks cherry the paint isn't burned offand the tracks are in a lile next to it they are not fire damaged butbetween rust and rot i dont think they are rebuildable