• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Years Day party at the cigar lounge ....

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The store is closed today .... but we are having a party. One guy is going to do a 'shore lunch' style fish fry. I'm bringing in some Sam Adams and a crock pot of my wife's homemade Sloppy Joe. Another is showing up with some smoked salmon. Another with . . .

Looking forward to relaxing this afternoon with good friends, good food, and good cigars.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a fun time. I'm still fighting off a cold I've had for a week now. So today is a nice day of relaxation.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
That's going to be a lot of fun MD. Take some pics for those of us who didnt get invited!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I'm back home, had a blast today just hanging with friends and talking. The store was closed, door locked. Everyone brought food so it was a "pitch in" style food fiesta. Good cigars, good booze, good food, good friends. But I should have taken photos. Didn't think of that. I think we had about 18 people there. One guy brought in a camp stove and we had an old fashioned fish fry along wtih the food that we brought in.

Relaxing day. No stress. Not even too much mess.