• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My new wood splitter

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The neighbor has a great wood splitter . He purchased it a few years ago thinking his Grand son would want to earn some college money with it . After 4 cords the kid decided he would rather work as a box boy in a grocery store . I have split about 3 cords of wood with it and it is impressive how fast it recycles .
Anyway the old rancher stopped by and asked about me about finding him a set of tires for his car , as I buy them online and save myself a bundle doing it .
I told him he should just sell me the splitter since he does not use it and does not have wood heat in his home . Long story short , I traded for New tires and cash . He named his price and I agreed Really Fast before he changed his mind !!!!!!:wow::wow::wow:
Picked this baby up and it is in perfect condition. Nothing slows it down .
Northern Tool 32 ton splitter .about $2600 new plus shipping . I think I did great at a $1000 .:w00t2:

Attachments

• 11954_400x400.jpg
    11954_400x400.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 59

Bamby

Nice looking splitter.. Now with that soft old pine you're splitting you need to make one of these babies up and your woodpile will go up nearly twice as fast....

4-WayWedge.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome score! I'm looking for a small one for out at camp for the summer. I hate splitting wood. I won't get something that size though. Looking for maybe a 5 tonne.